There's no second chances after this!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

There's no second chances after this! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

There's no second chances after this!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There's no second chances after this! Empty There's no second chances after this!

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:19 am

It was that time again, time for another year at Hogwarts something he was looking kind of looking forward to. To be honest Shane was scared out of his wits of what this year would bring and what will happen after this year. This was one of the main reasons why he didn't want summer to go by fast, he wasn't ready for this. Although he knew he couldn't avoid it forever, he had to go back to Hogwarts sooner or later or he'll never graduate with his friends. But there was a side of Shane that was also happy about going back, he missed the castle and sleeping his four poster bed and eating feasts every day.

Those were the things he was going to miss next year, not hanging around the lake with his best mates cracking jokes or riding around the lake on their broomsticks. But there was something more then that though, their was a sense of security that binded Shane to Hogwarts. He always felt safe at Hogwarts and felt some sort of security, now he was going to lose it facing the real world. Of course he didn't share this with his friends, they would probably laugh and call him mental for thinking like that. But it was scary leaving the only place you known for the pass seven years of your life.

So... here Shane was in a empty compartment near the end of the train staring out the window deep in thought about alot of things. Shane did this alot when he needed to think about things, and his best friends knew and understood. Shane didn't know why he was feeling this way, he guessed it was a feeling that all seventh year felt. Shane didn't know, but one thing he did know that he was going to make the best out of this year. Looking at his songbook he picked it up and flipped it to the page he was on and smiled.

It was a song that he wrote about a special girl that he met and can't get off his mind, and that one girl was Olivia. He didn't know why but he can't get her out of his mind no matter what he did. He told his best friends about it, they told him to try to write a song to see if it cleared some of his thoughts about her which helped some. The song was unfinished and he hoped no one saw it especailly Olivia seeing how it was a unfinished song he was writing about her. Closing his songbook he looked back out the window
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

There's no second chances after this! Empty Re: There's no second chances after this!

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:25 pm

The pain from the still healing gash in her side was becoming almost unbearable and Olivia had to get out of the compartment she was in with her ten+ friends. It was crowded and she was starting to feel someone pushing against her, on her scar and she could barely stand the pain. She stood from her seat and though she tried to look normal, with a slight smile on her face she turned to her friends as she stood in front of the door to the compartment.

"I'll be right back." She said softly and turned to walk out. Nathan tilted his head to the side and looked at the spot where the new Werewolf had just walked out. He glanced at everyone before he jumped up off the floor where he sat and followed the redhead out of the compartment. "Liv!" He called out to her, after closing the compartment door behind him. Olivia turned and glared at him. "Where are you going? You know there isn't anywhere else you can go really. All the compartments are full."

"It's none of your business. Just leave me alone." She turned away from the boy and walked down the train corridor. Nate bit his lip and sighed. He turned and opened the door, entering the compartment and replacing himself in the seat where he was before.

The only thing Olivia wanted right now, really, was to get away from Nathan. The boy who - she thought, created her. As she moved away from the compartment where he, and her real creator, was her wound began to hurt less but she continued to hold her side where the scar would remain. She walked all the way down near the end of the train and glanced in the compartments, hoping to find an empty one. She didn't have much luck. The only one she found, was only nearly empty and the only person in it was Shane Diamond, the boy who she had met during the summer, before she'd been turned.

The thought that he didn't know what she was now suddenly overtook her and she stiffened. If she told him... how would he react? He couldn't know. But he'd eventually find out. How was she supposed to hide it from him? Or from everyone else for that matter? Sooner or later, her secret would come out - just like her secret involving Lily had come out to certain people. But this was worse, now she would be frowned upon, and she would be discriminated against because she was no longer human, but a creature that could be very vicious.

Taking a deep breath, trying to settle her nerves, Olivia poked her head into the compartment and knocked on the door. She smiled as realistically as she could and stepped in. "Hi Shane..." She greeted the older boy softly and stood in front of the door, with her hands being held behind her back.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

There's no second chances after this! Empty Re: There's no second chances after this!

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Shane snapped back into reality as he heard the compartment door open, but as he seen who it was he smiled. "Hello Olivia, you can come closer I promise I won't bite!"said Shane honestly. "So... how did you summer go?"Shane asked her softly. His went great with his friends in America, but all he thought about was her. Funny how girls, made you feel that way.

Taking his songbook he quickly put it back into his backpack. "So... what a beautiful girl like yourself doing by yourself again?"Shane asked her softly. "I'm just joking, I had to get away from my friends as well, getting to crowded for my taste."said Shane honestly. Shane hated crowded places with a passion, it was one of his many secrets about him. Not many people knew that about him other then his best friends.

Looking at her Shane noticed that she looked a bit shaken. "Are you ok Livi?"Shane asked her softly noticing she looked more shaken then she did at the Leaky Cauldron. "Did someone hurt you?"Shane asked her softly. Noticing she was wearing his necklace he gave her and jacket he smiled. "Feel protected with those on?"Shane asked her smiling as his eyes wondered from his jacket to the necklace. She wanted to give his jacket back after they met, but Shane told her to keep it so she'll always feel protected like he was always with her.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:49 am

"It was fine, I guess. Just a little boring for the most part." Olivia answered softly, avoiding mentioning the events that occurred during the last full moon where she was injured and turned. The girl stepped into the compartment and closed the door behind her gently.

There were a lot of things that Olivia didn't understand. Like how Werewolves were able to get used to the transformation they went through every month during the full moon. She also didn't understand how they withstood all the discrimination that was thrown at them for no apparent reason other than that they were creatures and not human. She really hated it, she'd seen how her friends were treated and she didn't like that they were treated like trash just because they were different. And now she was one of them.

Her necklace changed from red to grey, to show her change of emotions from being angry at Nathan to upset about how the world worked in regards to the kind she now belonged to. Olivia looked at Shane and smiled slightly, bringing the jacket up to cover her mouth and nose with the collar. "I guess I do..." She said softly, as she let the jacket fall back into place. He asked if she was okay or hurt and Olivia shook her head.

"N-no. I'm fine, I'm not hurt or anything." She lied. Pain still shot through her side where she'd been injured that night, but it wasn't as bad as when she'd been in the compartment with Charlie and Nathan. She didn't know what she was going to do with the pain though. It bothered her too much, and she doubted she'd be able to hide what was wrong with her from Shane for very long.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:11 am

Shane nodded. "Mine went pretty good, had a amazing time with my friends in America, I toured various states there it was pretty awesome."said Shane honestly. Shane probably had the best summer he had in a long time, he didn't want summer to end so fast but it did and now it was time for school.

Seeing her necklace turn red, Shane noticed that she was mad about something. Although he was curious about what she was so mad about, he decided to let her tell him instead of pushing the issue. Shane smiled at her comment. "Well... I'm glad that you do."said Shane softly. Shane was happy that she was wearing the things he gave her, he thought after they met she'll forget all about him. Shane sure didn't forget about her over the summer, he has a song to prove that he didn't.

Shane looked at her with worry in his hazel eyes. "It doesn't look you are Livi, you look like your in pain and your shaking!"said Shane softly. "If you don't want to tell me what's wrong that's fine, but at lease let me comfort you."said Shane softly. "You know, whatever happened to you over the summer I'm never gonna leave you no matter what."said Shane softly. "I'm not that way, surely you know that right?"Shane asked her softly.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:10 pm

"That sounds like fun!" she said with a small smile on her face. "I wish I could've gone somewhere, but my parents wouldn't let me." she sighed softly. Her parents were being weird, weirder than usual with her lately. She felt like they suspected that something was wrong with her, or that they actually knew that she'd been turned.

She quickly shook her head to get that thought out of her mind. There was no way they would actually know what had happened to her. She hadn't told them anything, she was sure Nathan hadn't said anything either. She was also sure that she hadn't made it seem like anything was wrong with her. She was probably just being paranoid.

Shane said that she didn't look like she was fine and that she was shaking and Olivia looked down at her body. She was shaking a bit and her left arm went over her right arm and she looked at the floor in front of her. "I... I know Shane. But I'm fine... Really, I am." she lowered her arm to her side and held her hand there, probably making it look like that was the cause of her discomfort and it was true.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:15 am

"Yeah it was, but me and the guys had to gain our mother's trust to go."said Shane softly. "We tried to go to America for the pass two years, and they didn't let us until now!"said Shane honestly. Shane frowned when she said that she didn't go anywhere for the summer. "Well that stinks, at lease you know you can have some fun this year!"said Shane softly. This year was going to be great, none of his friends or loved ones getting hurt or anything.

Although he wasn't sure what this year would bring him, he just didn't want it to be like like year was. He almost lost Maura last year, so he couldn't afford to lose almost lose anyone else again. Maura and them were like family, they been that way since pre-k and nothing was going to change that.

Shane wasn't convinced but he didn't push the issue. "Ok Livi, if you say you then you are, only you know that."said Shane softly. "But like I said before, whatever happens I will never leave you."said Shane softly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:43 am

She needed to get a hold of herself. How was anyone supposed to believe that she was fine when she was shaking and kept holding her side like she had some life-threatening injury? The worst thing of all, is that the last part wasn't all that fictional. She actually did have a life-threatening injury there, it just wasn't as bad anymore since she was able to heal for a few days.

Maybe that was what her parents had been so concerned about. The fact that she'd spent those days at Nathan's house because she wasn't in any condition to move around. And she certainly wasn't going to allow Nathan to call her parents to let them know that she was injured and was potentially a blood thirsty creature who could turn on them during her first full moon.

Thankfully, whether they knew or not wouldn't affect them anymore. She was going to Hogwarts, and she would have her friends with her during that full moon so she wouldn't lose control of herself. And even if she did, they would be there to stop her from hurting anyone else. For the millionth time, she was glad to have friends like them that didn't abandon her. Especially in times like these.

Olivia looked at Shane as he spoke and she winced. She wanted to tell him so badly what was going on with her. Why she was so shaky and why she seemed so much more fragile than she had when they first met. But even with what he said, she felt that he would look at her differently if she told him what had happened and what she was now. The Ravenclaw bit her lip and looked down at her necklace that had turned a gold-ish yellow color with the worry that was now planted inside of her.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:15 am

Shane looked at Olivia one last time before he took his songbook back out and started writing in it once again. Looking at the song that he had in his songbook he started humming the song to himself trying to find a melody for it. Shane always did that to see how the song would sound before he started acutally writing the rest. That was probaly why the other guys went to him for the meldoy of their songs.

"You can sit down if you like, you don't have to just thought that you wanted to."said Shane softly. Although his hazel eyes didn't leave his songbook as he said that, they remained focused on the somewhat blank pages that were before him. Has some hair fell in front of his eyes he quickly flipped his hair so that it was out of his eyes. Biting the bottom of lip as he thought of the rest of the song but sighed as he couldn't think of anything else to write.

Letting out alittle yawn, Shane laid down on his side in the seat with his songbook by his side. Shane was a bit tired from the long drive that he had last night from their camping trip, but it was worth it though. Letting out another small yawn he felt his eyes closing but he shook himself awake. Although trying to keep his eyes open, he realized that he was losing a losing battle with his eyes. Letting his eyes finally closed, his songbook fell to the side of him.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:39 am

There was something that unsettled Olivia for some reason. Maybe it was the fact that the pain in her side was beginning to become worse, or just her old fear coming back since she was alone with Shane in a compartment. She trusted him but...

Yup. That was definitely it. The anxious feeling she always had when she was alone with a guy was coming back and she didn't know how to deal with it. The pain in her side was only making things worse for her. She sighed softly and moved to take a seat across from Shane when he said she could sit if she wanted to. Olivia looked out the window and saw from the corner of her eye that Shane had fallen asleep.

She noticed his songbook fell to his side and she was suddenly overcome by curiosity as to what was in it. Wincing at the pain she felt when she moved, Olivia leaned over and grabbed his songbook. It had opened to a page with an unfinished song, one that seemed newer than the rest. Liv read some of what was written and she tilted her head to the side. It seemed like it was written about a girl.

Olivia smiled slightly and quickly closed the book. She shouldn't have looked inside of it.But she couldn't help it. The Ravenclaw placed the book back near its owner and she drew her legs to her chest, wincing at the pain it caused, but she refused to lower her legs.

[OOC: I made this on Polyvore for Shane and Liv.]
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum