Fanfiction Cliches
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fanfiction Cliches Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fanfiction Cliches

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fanfiction Cliches Empty Fanfiction Cliches

Post by Erika Dixon Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:27 am

Look, I know what you're thinking. Here I am, replying too slowly to the threads I do have, and now asking for more? Thing is, I've missed RP'ing with this crazy girl here -pats Rika on head- and this idea struck my mind and was simply begging to be let out Razz

Right, so you all have read fanfiction cliches? You know, the usual, Veela going crazy, forced marriages, body switches for a day etc etc? They're stupid AND crazy fun, so I was thinking 'bout bringing a somewhat realistic version to PA :DStanding on the gallows is Rika here, and the cliche adopted is the typical conjoined/bonded for a day, probably at the shoulders or hands. And she's terrified of physical contact but you've got 24 solid hours of sitting, eating, bathroom, changing together.......so end result is DRAMA. Very Happy

The other person can be male or female (preferably male, duh Very Happy) and Rika's age or slightly older. Any volunteers?
Erika Dixon
Erika Dixon
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction Cliches Empty Re: Fanfiction Cliches

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:47 am

NATHAN.

He's her age, a Hufflepuff and a Werewolf. Where would they sleep? o.o

He's also very hyperactive. Like a puppy :3 And way too friendly.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:52 am

I have Logan he is also sixteen and he is in Ravenclaw.He is friendly with people and respects their space.If he liked someone he would treat them better than usual, but doesn't give clues unless he wants something serious.If he gets to know her well and they become friends he can be helpful and protective but he will give her the space she needs.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Dixon Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:53 am

Hm......obviously this plot can't go on with two people. Razz So......Nathan and Rika can get glued Very Happy Logan seems more of the perfect friend for Rika....she probably wouldn't be able to get angry at such a person, and I do want to pack in a good rant or two in this thread Razz  So maybe we could have a separate cordial thread for Logan when the students get back at Hogwarts and see how the two get along?

Friendly? Hufflepuff? Puppy-ish? Rika would be running for her life Very Happy So do want the 'incident' to happen......in the train maybe? A stray spell from some half-arsed first year gone awry? Then students are free to gasp in scandal and gossip, and Nathan's friends to try rather unsuccessfully to break them up (Rika has close to none) . Then reaching Hogwarts and eating and changing and sleeping.....in one of the Dorms? (I can predict an epic war over this one). The RoR?
Erika Dixon
Erika Dixon
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:01 pm

XD sounds good! Nathan would be way too happy and nice even if the situation is anything but favorable.

I think the RoR would work. It's probably the best bet :3
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Dixon Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:06 pm

Yay!!! *claps hands* Will you start it then, or should I?
Erika Dixon
Erika Dixon
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Damn. If only I hadn't put Henri on hiatus. XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Baird McLaggen is in her year and house, too. He'd find it bizarrely enjoyable to be joined to a female for the day that wasn't Sonia. Naturally he'd attempt to instigate some sort of multi-partner sexual activity just to gauge how well they'd take it and he generally expects it to be badly.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:36 pm

After they arrive we can surely start a thread.By the way Erika can get mad at him all she wants but he wont let anything bad happen to her even if she is mad with him or vice versa .
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Can I just say how much I adore you right now? Like, seriously. I love Fanfic Clichés, even though I probably shouldn't. But such is life. If you have any other plot ideas, I've got Addie, as well as Trisha and Dex

Tris is a 5th year Ravenclaw, and Daemon is a 5th year Slytherin. I'm up for more threads with any of these Smile
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top