Going away (again)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going away (again) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going away (again)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going away (again) Empty Going away (again)

Post by Molz Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:42 am

Ok, so I'm going off to India on Saturday, until 7th September (so for three weeks).
I may have a bit of internet access, but not much (and no offense but contacting family etc. will be priority over going on PA).

And sorry for being off the last week, I was at LEAKYCON LONDON and completely forgot to do an away post. It was the most epic weekend of my life ever and I'm so sad it's over. But I have India to look forward to so yeah Smile.

Charries affected: Jemma Tiquelle, Molly Weasley, Arabella Mason.

Tbh I don't have many threads atm, since most of my plots can't start until the new school year. But yeah.
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Going away (again) Empty Re: Going away (again)

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Have fun with your family Jemma, you'll be missed here on PA!

(LEAKY-LONDON?!? There are no words for how jealous I am...)
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Going away (again) Empty Re: Going away (again)

Post by Molz Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm not actually going with family, I'm going as part of a government funded program to fund like education & business as part of the UK - India Education Research Institute. It's going to be TOTALLY AWESOME!! (Starkid are awesome...saw them again at Leaky!)

And LeakyCon London was the BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE EVER. It was so amazing. If you ever get the chance, GO TO LEAKY. It will blow your mind. Words cannot describe the EPICNESS that is Leaky. (Just saying...)

And I'll miss PA too. But I may be too busy doing awesome things to miss it a lot. But I am looking forward to being active on PA come September! Smile
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum