Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You - Page 2 Empty Re: Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:24 am

Xem sighed as Hit explained why she had been in the hospital in the first place. She knew that her intentions weren't too terribly broad, but still she did something that was quite unexpected in his eyes.

Walter noticed as Hitame began to look down and almost begin to cry. Just watching her do so is what really broke his heart inside. He could literally read all the emotions, all the pain, all the misery, and all the terrible experiences she had to go through. It was a terrible reminder of the fact that he was unable to protect her. Her older brother who loved her dearly and was always there for her, was gone for an entire year. Watching Hitame cry almost made him want to cry and it pained him inside deeply.

There was a little bit of room on the side of the bed with no monitors so he decided to sit right next to Hitame. He pulled her shoulder in closer to her chest and gave her a long overdue hug of compassion. He could literally feel the darkness that was now in her soul and he could feel how broken she had been as well. Walt hugged her tighter.

"It's okay Hit....I know you didn't mean to do too much damage....I don't know why you did it or your motives behind it but none of that really matters to me right now. Now that you're safe here that's what I care about. We just have to get Naomi to be safe too" Walt said looking up into Hitame's eyes in a compassionate manor. He gave her a warming smile and continued to hug her.

Walt hoped he wasn't being provoking or making her feel uncomfortable but he just wanted to hug her because he just knew that she had been through so much, and he missed her deeply.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You - Page 2 Empty Re: Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Hitame flinched when he first hugged her. Being the type of person she was, even being hugged by her own family felt strange to her. She quickly calmed down and let him hug her, with her arms laying limply at her sides.

"I did it because I was alone..." she confessed in almost a whisper. "No one was helping me... At least that's what it felt like... And I couldn't keep looking for Naomi on my own." she said softly. She sighed as she listened to what Xem said and looked down. How were they supposed to do anything if they didn't know where Naomi was?

She didn't even have any clues as to who could have taken her. Maybe she could figure something out if she actually tried but she didn't remember anything of any use. Naomi was there one minute, then the next she was just... gone. The only other person she knew Naomi was always trying to be around was...

"Alex." she said out loud accidentally. She looked at her brother and pushed herself away from him a bit. "He could know what happened to her. He is - " she stopped herself quickly before finishing her sentence. She couldn't tell him anymore about Alex, he would probably get mad at her if he knew.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:10 pm

And just as she said those lines, the guilt began to eat at Xem once more. Walter decided to rest his hand on the top of Hitame's shoulder. He stared at the bed below just as his sister was doing.

He looked up into her eyes once again. "Well, now I'm here so you won't be so alone anymore" Xem said smiling to her. Walt always had the weirdest smile, with his eyes closed and his cheeks widened. It was actually quite awkward to some people and he knew that. But he didn't really care at the moment.

Hitame had randomly shouted a name and it left Walt a little flustered. He didn't really know what to make of it so he just stood there with a blank expression on his face while he was pushed away by her sister.

"Alex?....y...yeah......ookay......another suspect" Walt stammered. He had taken notice of the sudden pause but he just figured it was some nice friend of hers who might know where she is.

"So we have our parents, this.....alex....of yours.... and hmm.....what happened to Raynus when I was gone Hit? I didn't kill him did I" Walter said still with that awkward, quirky, blank expression on his face.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Hitame immediately regretted mentioning Alex. Only because her brother shouldn't know about him yet, especially with what he was. Xem wouldn't like that she was around a Dark Follower but it had just happened.

And she knew that since he was a Dark Follower, he might know what happened to Naomi. Someone would have told him something about it. Or maybe... He was the one who put her sister in danger. No, I can't start doubting him now... But what else was she supposed to do. No matter how much she trusted him - which was more than she led on, he was a suspect.

He mentioned their uncle and Hitame looked at him quickly. That was a possibility she hadn't considered. She hadn't seen their uncle for a long time.

"I... I don't know. I haven't seen him at all. I don't even know if he's still around here." she told him. "And no. You didn't kill him." she added, a small smile on her lips.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Walter wondered who this Alex guy was, he apparently had some significant importance to her and Naomi but he had no idea why. But it didn't really matter to him, what kinda mattered was the small bit of anxiety he had gotten when Raynus being alive was mentioned

The man, the uncle who had put him in a coma was still alive. He might've been around or might not have been around. No one apparently knew. He just hoped that he wasn't involved.

"If Raynus is the one holding her hostage, no way am I getting her alone again. If I can beat him as a first year then you, me and Soph could wipe the floor with him. We'll leave him as a last suspect. So, right now we have our parents, This Alex of yours, and Raynus." Walt had formulated. He took a brief pause then responded once more. "So who is this Alex guy anyways? how would he know anything?" Xem further added.

Walt could see that something was wrong when he asked that question, Hitame looked a little bit off, he didn't know why, but he guessed he was about to find out sooner or later.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Hitame hoped that he would talk about one of the others that they had mentioned could be the cause of Naomi's disappearance. When he began to talk about Raynus, she thought he wouldn't bring up Alex. But she was wrong.

"He... um..." she looked away from her brother, not knowing how to explain who Alex was without revealing who he actually was. "He's a guy who hangs around me and Naomi." she finally said. "He might have been with Naomi when she went missing. I don't know, but he might know something." she told him.

Either that or he was the reason why she had disappeared. He could have easily been the one who kidnapped her. No matter how much she wanted to trust Alex and not think he was the one who took her, she couldn't help it. There was always some type of doubt in her mind about him.

He was a Dark Follower and when he graduated, he would probably move on to become a Death Eater. She didn't want Xem to find out about him being a Dark Follower, not to mention that he was a Slytherin too. But he was going to find out eventually, and she knew he wasn't going to take it well when he did.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Walter could feel the awkwardness around the air, it made him feel really weird. What was it that was making Hitame feel so weird talking about this Alex could. He just stood there staring at her blankly, feeling the awkwardness just pass through the room.

"Uhmm......ookay then?" Xem said hesitantly and stuttering in a way. "Hey so I guess Naomi actually acquired some friends when I was gone, that's great!" Walter added trying to lighten up the mood.

He got off the bed he was sitting on to give Hitame some of her space, he knew that she always wanted her space. Walt walked back to the window and stared at it again. This time they were carrying someone into the building and behind them someone dark with long hair was walking into the building. Someone who had looked quite suspicious to Xem, but then again it might've just been his anxiety acting up.

He sat on the chair right next to Hitame and waited for a reply from her.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:09 pm

What could one say, he was rather out of it for now. Going to live his life, yet he was just moping around Japan and working on his magic. Taking his mother places, and remembering that he had duties to the Death Eaters because of Alexis......the B**** had twisted his wrist with her dark plotting.

Taking today to relax from his duties, he had heard that Hitame had overdosed from a drug that he knew of. Spice was what it was called, and even he had taken some because of her. Yet, it was for relaxing.....but too much would kill someone. So he had sprung out of his house and headed towards St. Mungo's.

Getting there wasn't hard, then talking to the Nurses and they pointed him in the right direction was better. He was rather rushed because he deeply cared for Hitame, and wanted more then her safety. Before he even reached the door, he could hear a conversion on the other side between Hitame and someone else. He wasn't going to barge in because he wanted to listen in.

He had heard his name come across the mouth of the male, and Hitame had said that he was a friend of Noami...the name brought discomfort to his mind, causing him to clench his fist. Could they be talking about her being gone, or were they going to blame it on him.

He expected Hitame to trust him, he gave her his trust to her. Yet, maybe he should always plan ahead.....he was a Slytherin after all. He would stay where he was, wanting to get more info before he even decided to barge into the room. Putting his wand up his sleeve of his jacket, just in case he might need it for something.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:47 am

"I wouldn't exactly call Alex her friend." she responded softly. "Naomi has a crush on him." she added, looking out the window. The guilt she felt was clear on her face as she said those words and she sighed softly, shaking her head. Hitame felt bad for Naomi, but she couldn't help that Alex had preferred her. After all Naomi was just a little too young for him, she was only fourteen and Alex was turning sixteen.

She suddenly felt like someone was watching them, or at least listening to their conversation from outside the room and she turned her head to the door. "I think someone's there." she said without taking her eyes off the door. She got a very uneasy feeling as she stared at the door, like whoever was there - if anyone was there - would only cause problems somehow.

But she didn't know if anyone even knew about what happened to her yet. As far as she knew only Xem and Sophia knew, but the only one who wasn't there was Sophia and she wouldn't just stand at the door, listening to the conversation.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:32 pm

"oh......eeergmmmm.....okaayyy??" Walter responded stuttering. He found it rather weird that of all people his sister Naomi had had a crush on someone. He remembered her as a shy, kept-to-herself, sort of person and now she had crushes on guys.God so much has changed. Walter didn't feel too defensive just yet, he had just heard of this Alex guy anyways, he probably wasn't that bad.

Xem stood there now feeling alert as his sister pointed out that someone could be watching. She was pointing at the door so maybe it could've been someone outside.

"I'll go check" Xem said to her getting up from his chair and going towards the door.

He opened the door and to his surprise there was a guy there. Highlights in his hair and just different shades and colors in general. Walt wasn't one to judge but he was clearly the punkish type of person. He opened the door wider so Hitame could see who it was and judging by her facial expression, his brotherly instinct kicked in and he had guessed that it was Alex.

"Why hello there, come in! grab a seat" Walter welcomed. He now had a chance to meet the boy that his sister was talking about. He offered him the chair he was sitting on beside Hitame and Walter just decided to stand near the window.

".......soo.........I have a feeling I know who you are.......Alex right? heh heh...........sooo what were you doing just standing near the door?" Walt asked in a calm, positive, and happy manor. He talked the way he would normally talk to any new visitor. However deep inside he already started thinking protective over his sisters. No one could see it though, at least, not yet.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top