I'm New Here ! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm New Here ! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm New Here !

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm New Here ! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm New Here !

Post by Evander Yaxley Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Hm, what if they meet up in the Leaky and Dylan offers to take her to America? His parents would be okay with it if hers are.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:38 pm

Welcome! My name is RJ and I have four characters, although I use some more than others!

Bertie Nogard - 4th Year Ravenclaw - Lost in his imagination, very creative does a lot of writing etc. He is also rather independant too and can be a bit shy but then when he gets to know someone he breaks out of the shell.

Hallie Cooper - Just Graduated - Trainee Auror - Passionate, adventerous, mischeivous, firm believer of doing what is right and seeking justice.

Mavis Oakes - 6th Year Gryffindor - chaos seems to follow her wherever she goes, she has no understanding of what is social acceptable and has the nickname Oddball Oakes among those at Hogwarts.

Romeo Zabini - 5th Year Slytherin - fancieable, womanizer, gets the girls easily by disarming them with charm and makes them weak at the knees although he is never looking for a commited relationsip just fun and to boost his ego. He is on the Slytherin Quidditch Team so your character will definatley be aware of him seeing as they are in the same year too.

If you like the sound of any just let me know Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Coralie Deucalion Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Her parents don't pay much attention to her, so they would most likely agree. They would more or less be grateful Coralie's talking to people willingly.
Would you like to post the thread first, or shall I?

Coralie would be very much aware of who Romeo is, but the fact that he is on the Slytherin Quidditch Team could make her even more nervous around him.She wouldn't really do anything with him because she has to much pride.
But, her and Bertie are alike in some ways, so that could help make a friendship form, if you wanted? They could get on really well together, considering they have a few of the same qualities, but like with Romeo, being around boys in general makes her a bit nervous.
It could also be interesting to see how her and Mavis interact because of how different they seem to be. Coralie usually stays away from anything different, but maybe they might workout as friends? Unless something happens and they become not so fond of one another
You're decision really.
Coralie Deucalion
Coralie Deucalion
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:42 pm

I can do it if you like!
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Coralie Deucalion Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:48 pm

If it's not too much trouble, then sure!
Coralie Deucalion
Coralie Deucalion
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:13 pm

Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum