Lost - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lost  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lost

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:50 am

Mavis beamed and, holding Emily's hand, headed further into Knockturn Alley - the opposite direction to where the ice cream parlour was. They passed dingy buildings with dusty windows and clusters of cowbeds over the rotting doors. Barrels of the most darkest arts were stood outside each store and a black cat had started to follow the pair.

'Okay. I will lead the way!' Mavis bellowed as she was instructed to not hold hands with Emily. She knew people didnt like to touch people, unlike her, so decided to march ahead without a clue where she was going - not that she knew that she was going the wrong way. After two minutes of walking in silence Mavis turned around to see Emily. 'Where are we going again?' Natural Mavis. Always forgetting what she was doing because of her short attention span.

'Oooooo! A kitty!' Mavis screamed as she noticed the black cat that had been following them. Reaching down, with her sweaty palms, Mavis grasped the cat around the waist and help it up to Emily's face. 'Maybe he can show us where we are going?' She said as the cat began to fight against Mavis' grip.

It happened in a slash of sharp claws and a screeching meow. The cat had set free of Mavis' hands and viciously scratched Emily's face before falling to the ground and running away down the alley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Night Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Emily sighed again, she didn't know where that ice cream shop was so yeah she did go little bit in wrong direction. She looked around and tried to guess where that shop could be by here but soon she wanted to give up already but then Mavis walked into other direction.

The slytherin girl then began to follow her, she had no other choice right now. She knew that she did go now totally wrong direction. When Mavis turned to her and asked where they are going she sighed again. "We are going to that ice cream shop, what name I can't remember," she said then to her and tried to smile.

Emily looked at that cat and when it was in her face then she was now really pissed off already. She wanted to scream at her now but she didn't to it right now since Mavis said that maybe she could show a way. "Seriously you are even more dumbest one that I am, cat's don't show us to way. That cat even may not have idea where she or he is," she did said to her and she had raised little bit her voice.

And then cat scratched her face. "You girl really did ruin my day now. Why did I even did bother talking with you?" she asked from her and touched her face. There was now scar on her face and it didn't like to girl at all. "You will now pay for it," she said to her and she had no idea how she could do it.
Emily Night
Emily Night

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:18 am

Mavis simply stared wide eyed at what happened. It was rather astonishing, she never expected the stray cat to wriggle free and scratch Emily as it jumped free. All Mavis could take in was Emily's anger, and she sensed it was anger.

'Oops. Did it hurt? Maybe we can go and get an ice cream together? Laugh it off?' Mavis asked hesitantly not realising that Emily probably wanted to be as far away as possible from Mavis. For once, however, she had a slight understanding that Emily wasn't happy and that she was the cause of this, this knowledge made Mavis rather upset and was hoping the ice cream would solve the issue. Most likely it wouldn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Night Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:18 am

Emily just stared at the girl and didn't say anything to her. That Mavis girl didn't seems to understand anything at all. Em sighed once more and did take deep breath before to become to yell again.

"That ice cream won't solve this problem at all. I need to go and walk around with scar on my face. And I don't want, it ruins my beautiful face you know that. It may stay even here forever, better let's go and find that St. Mungos or what ever it was. I need to let look at it," she yelled at her, she didn't mind that people looked at her. She was just so angry right now. There was even now blood in her face and Emily doesn't like blood very much. She sighed and looked at the girl. Emily looked at her purse and took out there tissue, she just wanted to clean her face from blood. She did it too.
Emily Night
Emily Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Mavis was somehow beginning to feel smaller and smaller. All that she'd wanted was to enjoy an ice cream with a friend - or who she'd thought was a friend. However even Mavis was starting to realise her relationship with Emily wasn't that good, and that was saying something considering how out of tune with reality Mavis was - why else would she be called Oddball Oakes?

Then an idea had struck her! 'I can fix it for you!' She cried, thinking that Emily would be best friends with her if she undid what the cat did. The only problem was that Mavis wasn't old enough to use magic outside of school, nor was her magic ability like that of a healers. 

Oddball Oakes moved closer to Emily, raised onto her tip toes and started prodding the bloody scars with her wand. 'What was the spell again? Something like hippoti voli or everte slalom. No. EVERTE STATUM!' Mavis cried in excitement upon remembering the incantation... That was apart from it was the wrong incantation! Emily was hit in the face back the knockback jinx and rocketed down the alley, her whole body being somersaulting in the air before landing in another barrel of the slime that began to burn at her clothes again. 

It appeared their time together had come full circle.

(OOC: hope you didn't mind me hitting Emily with a spell. The scratch won't be permanent though).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Night Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:58 pm

Emily agreed to eat ice cream just because she thought it would be easiest way to get ride of this girl but she was wrong. Things get worse and worse. She sighed.

"N...," she wanted to say but where she could even say anything the girl were already finished with her spell. She ended up hitting her face back the knockback jinx and rocketed down the alley, her whole body being somersaulting in the air before landing in another barrel of the slime that began to burn at her clothes again. She did stand up and looked at the girl. Her clothes were burning again, she noticed when she looked at them. She did use some kind of spell named Aguamenti to stop her dress to burn. She looked at girl and walked towards her. She was now really really mad at Mavis.

When she reached to her then she just stared at her. "It's already enough of, you go and find your ice cream shop yourself. I don't want to do anything with you anymore. You ruined my clothes, that dress was actually very expensive, i think you couldn't even allow to buy it. Now get of her and I don't want to new see you again near me. If you try and talk with me one more time or do something again. You'll truly will regret it rest of your life. I'm not that nice girl like you think," she yelled at her and she didn't care about girls feelings at the moment. She just was so pissed off and she needed to yell at someone and it was good idea to let it out on the someone who caused all this.
Emily Night
Emily Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Mavis gasped and raised her hand to her mouth, dropping her wand on the concrete floor, rushing over to Emily and helping her up again.

'I'm sorry Emi-' However before Mavis could finish Emily couldn't contain her anger and began to shout at Mavis, making the poor Gryffindor feel much smaller. Soon she had began to threaten Mavis, saying that she would regret ever trying to help. Mavis wasn't like that, she would have forgave Emily if it were the other way around, but then again... Mavis wasn't a Slytherin.

'Sorry.' Mavis muttered before walking back to pick up her wand and heading around a corner in an attempt to finally find her way out. Right now she didn't feel like an ice cream, no matter how good it tasted, she just wanted to get home. Something, behind the confidence, insults and hatefulness hurt Mavis and Emily had treaded the thick line between Mavis not bothering and Mavis wanting to cry.

Mavis had made her first enemy and it was a sad, tragic affair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Night Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:22 pm

Emily didn't feel sorry to girl at all after that when she has shouted at her. She didn't need to feel sorry since to her it was all Mavis fault. She hated it when people ruin her clothes or do other things for her. She can't forgive very easily to people. It doesn't matter who you are or how close they are. She has never done it.

"What ever," Emily said and did stand there. She saw people staring at her. "What are you looking at, go and mind your own business," her said to them with angry voice still and she then walked out of here too. She didn't want any ice cream either, she actually at the start didn't want it very much. She just walked towards her house, so she can changes her clothes.
Emily Night
Emily Night

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top