Hanging by the Lake - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging by the Lake - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging by the Lake

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging by the Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging by the Lake

Post by Kyria Lyris Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:15 pm

"Any person who can turn my normally boring day into a day where I'm blushing so much has to be considered as fun to be around. So I guess you are fun to be around."

It was Kyria's turn to blush again. SHe liked he was being honest with her.... but why? most people wouldn't even want to admit blushing around her. After asking to maybe meet at Hogsmeade, ray seemed to nod quickly and almost enthusiastic it seemed. This made Kyria smile a sweet, white one, happy that he had agreed to meet her sometime. Inside she was feeling a little excited to see him out of school for the first time. Kyria was never really excited to see anyone but her cousin so she wondered why she was now. Maybe it was because she had made a new friend.

Kyria had jsut started to notice it was alte afternoon, the sun lower in the sky when Ray looked away for a moment. Scanning the sky, she looked to see how many people were still at the lake. There was still a few, most of them staring at her and Ray. She looked back at them awkwardly, wondering why in the world they were staring at them. She started contemplating whether or not she should swim back there. Well Kyria's stuff was there so she really didn't have much choice did she?

Kyria let go of the dock edge and floated beside Ray. "Well the sun is starting to set. Maybe we should go back and get ready for dinner at the Great Hall." She suggested as she started to swim back to her stuff. Kyria remained ahead and was contemplating stuff that had just happened on her swim. She wondered how enjoyable it would be just hanging out with Ray in Hogsmeade. She was pretty sure too that she was going to be staying with her aunt this summer so Kyria could easily send an owl to him, since her father wouldn't allow her her own owl.Either way she could have her cousin send an owl at night. Her parents wouldn't have a clue.

Kyria stepped onto the pebbled beach of the lake and grabbed her stuff, revealing her orange swimsuit she was wearing. Kyria would turn back to face Ray, caught again in his handsomeness.

"Uhmm... I don't know when I plan on going to Hogsmeade. I'll just send an owl to let you know kay?"
Kyria Lyris
Kyria Lyris
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top