Outside - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Outside - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Outside

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outside - Page 8 Empty Re: Outside

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:24 am

Sophia looked at Nick. "I'm sorry, about I wish I was not there to stop that!"said Sophia sadly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:18 am

Andrian watched them walk up to the hospistal wing arms in arms then turned away from them and walked up to them putting Nick other free arm over his to support him, "Sorry mate" he smiled sadly at him glad that Nikki wasn't here to see what he did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Emily walked up to Soph and saw Andrian helping Nick to stay up "What happened?" she asked curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:18 am

Andrian looked at her then stared back at Nick's face, "I attacked him, and wanted to turn him into a vampire" he lied knowing he wanted to drink his blood because he was thirsty and the burning sensation was getting stronger for him to resist.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:45 am

Sophia smiled and winked at Andrian. "Thanks Andrian, I really needed some help carrying him."said Sophia as she continued walking with her arm behind Nick supporting him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:51 am

Andrian winced a bit then looked at Sophia and Nick thinking of a quicker way to get to the hospital, "Ah screw this can't we just carry him and zoom straight to the hospistal?" he asked her before making a mistake like he always do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:55 am

Sophia laughed. "We could do that way and get it over with!"said Sophia as she winced slightly as she held Nick up.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:09 am

"Done!" Andrian said and with a quick blur he lifted Nick off his feet carrying him in his arm leaping up onto the fifth floor and lifted the window open then zoomed into the Hospital Wing placing him on one of the beds to rest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:33 am

Sophia laughed. "Well, Mr. Potter that was quick!"said Sophia as she walked quickly down the hall back to the common room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:45 am

"You knwo this makes me feel awkward nwo that Elizabeth and Simon are marred this makes you my sisters right?" Andrian walked her back to the common room starting a convostation to what he thought was a gross statement he thought, "Does this mean i have dated my sister?" he asked her confusingly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum