Busy times!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Busy times! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Busy times!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Busy times! Empty Busy times!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Sorry, guys. I didn't realize how much my new schedule would cut into my time.

So, I now have two jobs, and I'm also doing a ton of filming and whatnot. I'm also trying to get fit, so all three of these culminate in brief windows of time I can actually post.

Sorry for the lack of speed in my responses then.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Busy times! Empty Re: Busy times!

Post by Vivianna Varnes Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Don't worry Jackles, WE STILL LOVE YOU!

Don't fret about getting to my threads. You know the drill Wink
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Thankies!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:50 am

Sorry for the double post. 

As you may have noticed, I haven't been on much. This probably will be my new schedule. A few days of nothing, and then a catching up day. If you could do me ONE FAVOR - don't immediately respond right after I post. Let me get a few posts done, please? If you do, it'll probably take me waaaaaay longer to get back to the thread.

Anywho. Cheers.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:35 am

Don't worry Jackles, we don't mind, as long as you remember to COME BACK AND LOVE US every once in a while. Wink

And damn, that last part was totally directed towards me. Gotcha.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:01 am

No, it wasn't! XD You just happen to have the most threads with me, that's all. I always just have that anxiety over me. When I have free time, I expect you all to answer IMMEDIATELY. XD I love it then.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:10 am

In other words:

"Dearest Kitty,
I didn't mean you any disrespect. Other people do that too, you just do it the most. So, that comment was only mainly for you. However, when it won't drive me to insanity, feel free to be the awesome and obsessive poster that you are.
Love,
Jackles-The-Brilliant"

To: The Jackles
Why of course, I totally understand! Thanks for giving us the heads-up on your new schedule.
Hugs and Kisses,
Kitty
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:30 am

;D
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Yes, yes.....this is very much me taking advantage of the Jackles-the-Brilliant's thread, but I doubt you'll mind so.....yeah Razz

As you guys must already have realised, I have limited online time nowadays, so I come everyday but I'll be able to reply to only a few per day. So I may delay replies (like that duel, Kitty, I'll be on it soon Razz ) Jackles, I have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with replying semi-late to your posts. Its rather convenient, actually Razz
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Why Yes, Kiera, I have realized that. Don't worry too much about the Kat-Car thread, I know that one can be pretty hard to write unless you have the perfect inspiration.

I'm gonna have to start some new threads for myself though. Without you two around as much, my post amount has been seriously dwindling. I've been told that a bored mind is a dangerous one, and I think I'm starting to understand what that means. After all, taking over the world taking over the world would be a fun way to spend my summer, no?
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top