Not Another Detention Story - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Not Another Detention Story - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Not Another Detention Story

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not Another Detention Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Another Detention Story

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:33 am

Sarah shrugged at Alex's comment.  "I don't know, she's always trying to me in trouble and expelled."said Sarah shrugging.  "Stood I mean that she did and left the scene and made it looked like I did it when she really did."said Sarah. "She hates me, so I can see her doing that but I'm not pointing any fingers!"said Sarah softly.  Vivanna always hated Sarah since their third year at Hogwarts, it just stupid in her opinion. It was all over a stupid potion accident Sarah did. 

Sarah giggled at his response. "Yeah right, you so are, I think I see drool on your desk!"said Sarah giggling.  "Let me go you prick!"said Sarah trying to get away as he let her go.  Her hair messed up her emerald eyes narrowd at him as he called her a pixie b**** but in a playful way.   Throwing playful slaps, and punches at him.  "At lease I know I'm Beatiful, Intelligent, talented, charming and hot, thanks for telling me Alex!"said Sarah winking at him.

When he dared her to punch him as hard as she could Sarah shook her head.  "I don't think I can Alex, your like a big brother to me."said Sarah honestly.  "You have to say something about Sam or my parents to make me angry!"said Sarah honestly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:28 pm

"Oh thankyou you two, you guys are a life saver!"said Shadow. "May I Dylan and Alex?"Shadow asked them softly as she pointed to their bags. Shadow didn't want to go throug there bags without their permsission it wasn't the way she was.  Although she was a troublemaker and a Slytherin she was one of those nice Slytherins.

Shadow chuckled as she seen Sarah's eyes widen at the dare that Alex just put on him. "I don't blame you Sarah, he has to cute of a face to punch!"said Shadow smirking.  "Good luck Sarah, although I think you have it in you!"said Shadow softly.  "No offense Alex, but Sarah looks like the type of girl you don't want to mess with!"said Shadow honestly
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Dylan chuckled softly at the scene Alex and Sarah were causing. He didn't know Alex that well, but he knew it was just like Sarah to tease him. He seemed the same way too but he didn't know that for sure. He looked at Shadow as she asked if it was okay for her to go through his bag. 

He nodded at her and said, "Sure Shadow. Help yourself." He smiled gently at her and looked down at the his music book in front of him. Glancing up at Sarah and Alex, he shook his head and grinned. The boy looked back down and wrote something in his book for a new song he was coming up with. It was the continuation for the song he had been working on before he was sent to detention.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:08 am

Alex laughed. He didn't really see the problem in Vivianna, Alex didn't really know her that much, but as again, people in the same year had grown up together. Sarah and Alex had grown up with each other as friends, he knew Shadow and Dylan because they where all in the same year, and at one point or another, had seen each other at one point in Hogwarts. He sighed and looked at Sarah. "Well, I happen to like Vivianna." Alex said, he didn't have any problem with Vivianna, but he wasn't actually her friend, he just said it so Sarah would get angry. Alex put his arm around her, and kissed her on her cheek.

Alex chuckled as Sarah responded by parting the letter of the names he just called her. "Really? We're in first year again?" He said, technically saying that what Sarah had just said by parting the letters B.I.T.C.H. was very immature. His arm still around Sarah, Alex literally called Sarah his little sister. He would never say 'Like a Sister', he would either say 'Shes my sister.' He then looked at Shadow. "Yeah, go ahead Shadow, help yourself." Alex said.

Alex looked back at his little sister, Sarah, "Come on! Hit me! Coward!" He laughed. He didn't wanna insult Sam or anyone else so he shrugged. But then he thought of something, "Oh, that's right. I think tomorrow I'm going on a date with Vivianna." Alex said, he didn't know if Vivianna had a boyfriend, or anything, but Alex was sure that it would make Sarah mad, and she would hit him. He then looked over at Shadow... She had called him cute, sweet. "Your not so bad yourself, Sombra." Alex said. 'Sombra' meant Shadow in Spanish, and since Alex's mom was from Spain, he knew how to speak it.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top