I Think I Know You - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Think I Know You - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Think I Know You

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Think I Know You - Page 2 Empty Re: I Think I Know You

Post by Albus S Potter Sun May 26, 2013 6:38 am

James was stroking his chin again. It made Albus want to thwack him, hard, on the head. Honestly, what did his brother think? That Albus would hand him over to the Ministry on a silver platter in case of one wrong word?

James was trying his damned hardest not to look, or sound suspicious, and Albus could see the effort. There was a mild pang of hurt, somewhere inside his heart, that his brother wouldn't freely donate his trust to him. There was a harder, sharper sting when Albus realised that James was behaving completely un-James-like. The childhood James would have jumped up at the idea of rebellion and breaking laws, but the man standing in front of him now appeared cautious at the very hint of something illegal. Shit. James had changed.

"Its good you're not a Ministry fan....I don't know what I would do if you were." Probably bang your head on the nearest table just to make you see sense. "The thing is.....me and a few other people are not particularly fond of the government either. There are many mistakes being made, many things to be corrected, with no sign of reform. So.....we've decided to take that responsibility on ourselves." Albus wondered if James would be able to read between the lines. He didn't quite have the courage to state the Rebel's objectives in the middle of the most bustling shop in Diagon, silencing charm or not. Along with his personality, he hoped that Time's hard hand hadn't eroded James' sharp mind too.
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum