The end of an era. SUCKED IN DARREN - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The end of an era. SUCKED IN DARREN - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The end of an era. SUCKED IN DARREN

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The end of an era. SUCKED IN DARREN - Page 4 Empty Re: The end of an era. SUCKED IN DARREN

Post by Darren Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Thanks Mari!
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

The end of an era. SUCKED IN DARREN - Page 4 Empty Re: The end of an era. SUCKED IN DARREN

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:17 pm

Well true is true Darren and as much as I like to annoy you doesn't change that you are a great admin!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:22 pm

I don't love Darren. He not that popular to me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:23 pm

So what else is new anyway? Rolling Eyes
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:28 pm

LOL Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:31 pm

Roran Cullen wrote:I don't love Darren. He not that popular to me

Well thanks Roran =\

You people confuse me..
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:39 pm

Look who is talking!
I can't see when are you being serious because almost always you are being Rolling Eyes sarcastic (bored)
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:47 am

(Locked!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:21 pm

Not locked.
Here's the story. Over the last few days Darren's admin powers've been broken. So i suggested that if i demote, then promote him it might work again. So i demoted him and made a comment on how odd his name looked in green. Following this he told me to leave it for a day or something to see peoples reactions. He also suggested i make a topic about it. Hence this topic. I was going to promote him till he said to leave it. I just made up the abusing thingy for an excuse. Also, how've i abused my power Andrian? And how has Sue?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:23 pm

^lol yeah

Yeah Sue doesnt abuse her power, she never even uses it Rolling Eyes
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top