Exploration - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Exploration - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Exploration

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exploration - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploration

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 07, 2013 4:07 am

Nick took all of this information in. She was just a downright badass. If there was one person Nick wouldn't want to fight, it'd be Izzie. It was obvious by the way her eyes shined that she loved exploring, unlike Nick who'd never left England. "So your beautiful, smart, and you can track animals. You just a survivor!" Nick said flirtatiously. Nick smiled warmly at the girl. She was interesting than most, having all of those journeys and experiences. "Your pretty incredible Izzie" he said softly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Blake Tue May 07, 2013 4:14 am

Izzie stiffened the moment the word beautiful crossed his lips and she took a step back, glaring at him. "And not one you should cross, so if you want to flirt go chase after a girl who doesn't know how to kill you a dozen different ways with a knife, and that's just a knife, you don't wanna know how many other ways I could kill you without one." She hissed and turned her back suddenly.

"I am not at Hogwarts to make friends, or get boyfriends, I am at school to get my teachings and go back to the life I love, and make some good acquaintances who will be beneficial to my future, unless you have something to say to me that isn't so.. personal and.. mushy, I will take my leave." She strode off towards the lake in an angry huff, half daring him to follow her.
Isobel Blake
Isobel Blake

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 07, 2013 4:32 am

Ouch. That was not good. Nick never meant to upset Izzie, just make her feel..... anything but anger. Part of Nick wanted to follow Izzie and apologize, the other half wanted to live. Of course being who he was though, he chose to apologize. It was the honorable, and not to mention life threatening, thing to do. So slowly Nick began to walk up to her until he was directly beside her.

"I'm sorry if I pushed any buttons. It was never my intention and I'm sorry. But you are really interesting.I've never met anybody else that has visited so many places" Nick said softly. Though he said it softly, the inside of him was crazy with fear. "Please don't hurt me." he said quietly and full of fear. Hopefully she would accept his apology and everything would be good, which he highly doubted.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Blake Tue May 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Izzie let out a huff of air and tensed when she heard him walk up behind her. "Yes well, you shouldn't flirt with the first person you find interesting, if you do that I may just as well assume you enjoy flirting with every person who comes along, because you think they are interesting." Izzie turned around and faced him, glaring daggers.

"Didn't I threaten you enough the first time? Seriously, I just want to spend some alone time at the lake." Izzie sat down heavily on a rock by the lake and put her elbows on her knees, before resting her chin in her hand. Kicking at a rock she watched it splash into the water before sighing and closing her eyes, hoping he'd go away.
Isobel Blake
Isobel Blake

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top