It's Not Too Bad When The Sun's Out - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's Not Too Bad When The Sun's Out - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's Not Too Bad When The Sun's Out

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Not Too Bad When The Sun's Out - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Not Too Bad When The Sun's Out

Post by Padril Crennent Wed May 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Padril grinned at Oliver's one-mindness, then shook his head. "I've never heard of him," he confessed. "Though, judging by your tone, this is going to be one of those things people can't believe I haven't heard of. Tell me about him." He led Oliver through the Entrance and downstairs, into the vicinity of the Kitchens. As they approached the still-life of the fruit, the boy tickled the apple, setting it into laughing fits and swinging open the portrait door. Most of the older Hufflepuffs knew about this little trick. They considered the Kitchens to be in their own territory, and wanted to make sure the occasional treats of late-night snacks and drinks provided by the House Elves would remain a House secret. For this reason, the older students generally didn't tell the younger ones about it, but everyone found out eventually.

As soon as they entered the room, Padril waved his wand at a kettle. The vessel filled with water that promptly began to boil. "Tea?" he asked. "I think there are some snacks around here somewhere..." People, he found, were more amicable and open when they doing things, especially eating. If Oliver was concentrating on his stomach, he might talk more freely about his feelings.

( I made a new thread over here, just to keep things neat)
Padril Crennent
Padril Crennent

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum