Order of the Phoenix - Plotting for Everyone!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix - Plotting for Everyone! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix - Plotting for Everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix - Plotting for Everyone! Empty Order of the Phoenix - Plotting for Everyone!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Hey guys! New meeting has begun! I sent everyone in the group a PM with a link, and you can always check in HQ for it too. If you didn't get the link and can't see HQ, please talk to an admin so they can check to make sure there's no issues with your permissions.

So, I know I threw a lot at you in the first post and it's for a few reasons. Mostly because threads like these fail either because 1. No fun roleplaying to do with your individual characters and all plotting or 2. All fun stuff and no plotting. We can't please everybody, so I'm skipping the entrances so character angst is present throughout the whole thread. At the end, the characters can put plotting aside and simply interact.

So, we're going to try and get some cool stuff going with the rebels. I think it's safe to say that the Deathies and Order will be vying for rebel support, so this will be fun for characters personally. They're going to need to be buddy-buddy with others, regardless of real feelings.

So, here's the real point of this thread (excuse the tangent.) Let's talk plot. Both site wide plot and any personal plots that can be worked out in Order threads. MAKE SURE THEY ARE RELEVANT THOUGH, OKAY?

I'll give you an example.

For Jack :
Site plot : She is already working with Albus Potter to take down the Ministry, so a rebel alliance is incredibly important now. Also, the Order should be trying to consider a new list of administration for the Ministry.
Personal : Jack is actually a branded Death Eater. This should definitely come out later when it would be worst. She defied the last Order leader to save her roommate from Death Eaters by switching sides - but who will believe her?

Last edited by Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix - Plotting for Everyone! Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix - Plotting for Everyone!

Post by Rivah Trenton Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:12 pm

I'm sorry, I'm a Death Eater intruding on an Order thread. But I have a plot to suggest.
Personal: Jack tries to recruit Rivah, not knowing that she's already on the other side... a thought.
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix - Plotting for Everyone! Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix - Plotting for Everyone!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Ah. May have to work that into our thread. XD

And on that note, you don't have to be in the Order to pitch ideas or plots. Come one, come all!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Awesome, thanks Jackles
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiara A. Giovinazzo Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Well... Since we never encountered in any event, and since Chiara is a healer... And since i also know nothing about the Order...
Personal: Chiara is a newcomer. She moved back from Italy and got a job as a healer. So, i am thinking she accidentally saw Jack after a battle with someone while she was strolling somewhere. And later Jack can educate her about the order??
Chiara A. Giovinazzo
Chiara A. Giovinazzo

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:35 am

Site plot: I have nothing for her at the moment. She's been a passive user for over a year or something, but before that she was an active order member. I would like to bring her back, though.
Personal: Mis has always been a person with rather odd motives in everything. I think that she could be either one of the rebels or one of those who would be first one to discover. To be honest, I think that if Jack would be discovered, Mis would try and defend her and her efforts.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:57 pm

@Chiara - I have need for Healers! We could definitely have some sort of thread where Jack recruits her. Perhaps, Chiara was interested and heard from a friend that Jack may be able to help her out?

@Mis - Could you clear up one thing for me? What do you mean by discover? Discover what?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:06 am

Neville is also working with the Rebels though he feels like he is babysitting children. He is always open to helping the Order when he can. He is borderline on leaving the Order though, he believes it is pathetic compared to what it once was.

Susan is also in the Order. She hasn't been active due to conflict of interests with the Daily Prophet, which isn't a factor anymore. She is currently in Berlin, Germany. She can do international things the Order needs.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:19 am

Well, Jack quit the Order for awhile there for those same reasons so perhaps she could get him back. International stuff from Susan sounds good!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiara A. Giovinazzo Fri May 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Yes!! Definitely worth writing for. ^^
Do you want me to start??
Chiara A. Giovinazzo
Chiara A. Giovinazzo

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top