The Problem with Heads - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Problem with Heads - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Problem with Heads

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Problem with Heads - Page 2 Empty Re: The Problem with Heads

Post by Rivah Trenton Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Rivah turned her head down and to the side to hinde her blush. She did get complements a lot, but they were never so... genuine. "We just needed a new Head and I was the best one for the job," the witch said with a shrug, downplaying her work and talents.

"So," Rivah stated, picking up a self-inking quill, "how long have you been in possession of this pygmy puff?" As she glanced up at the male, waiting for a answer, her eyes momentarily lingered on his handsome features. The woman wanted to slap herself, there were plenty fine-looking men in her department, what was so special about this one?
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:42 pm

"Well I think two months. It was a gift for my daughter. Well she's not my daughter but I claim her as one. Her father abused her so I took her in" Nick said lingering off subject. "I'm sorry for my babbling. It just happens when I'm nervous" he apologised. It was then Nick noticed her stare. He smiled and blushed a little bit. Gently, he slid his hand over to her hand that didn't have the quill and interlocked their fingers. "You shouldn't downplay your talents. It's obvious you posses great skill at what you do" Nick said flirtatiously.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Oh, the man had an adopted daughter, perhaps he was older than she'd thought. The woman had pegged Nick to be around nineteen, but it was quite possible that she had been wrong. "Poor girl," Rivah said softly, blushing all the while at the man's complements. Usually the witch would have told the man to back off by now, but it was really nice to be fawned over like this. True, Nick was probably below her in most ways, but there was a charming factor to him that the blonde just couldn't shake.

Well, he had said his last name was Potter. At the very least, getting close to him might be useful in future. "Thank you," the woman said again, squeezing the Potter's hand slightly in gratitude. Turning her head down to fill out some of the required information, her eyes flickered up as she stated, "I'll need name, color, age if you know it, and approximate size."
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:36 pm

"Well it's purple. It is a baby, maybe three months of age. Also about maybe an inch in height. " Nick said in response to her questions. Then Nick noticed her blush. "You know Rivah, the blush in your cheeks are really pretty. It brings out your cheekbones, and the beautiful color of your eyes" he complimented. Rivah seemed to like his compliments by the way she blushed. "So do you have any family? How old are you? Boyfriend or husband?" Nick asked, trying to know her better. Then a thought came to mind. What if she was married? Her husband would try to kill him. But then again, if she was married or had a boyfriend, wouldn't she have told him to back off?
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:54 pm

Quickly writing as Nick spoke, Rivah thought that the creature sounded like a nice pet for a little girl. "Name, um, and if you're currently in possession of any other creatures," the witch said swiftly, attempting to keep a grasp on the professionalism that was slipping away.

The blonde blushed even more at his blunt complements, unable to control the blood rushing into her cheeks. "I'm twenty-six, currently unattached," Rivah replied, smiling up at Nick through her lashes. She'd almost been temped to tell him that she was with someone else, so that he would leave her be and she wouldn't have to worry about anything happening between them, but the words had slipped out without a thought.
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:14 am

"Well her name is Dave. I don't understand it either. But it's what she liked as a name. I own a snowy owl as well, but it is registered" he said. Nick noticed that even more blood flowed to her cheeks. "I don't see why. You are really beautiful. You have a great job within the Ministry. You seem to have a great personality as well" he said, cocking his head to the side. Maybe she just didn't like to get attached. Or maybe she just didn't meet someone that made her feel special. "Maybe we could date and see how it goes. The blood in your cheeks seems to like that idea" he teased slightly out of fun.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:23 pm

Rivah chuckled lightly as she wrote down the given information. Nick just seemed to get more and more unique with every time he opened his mouth. The witch's eyes widened for a moment when Nick suggested the two of them dating, they'd hardly just met! But still, the woman could help but consider it.

Before she gave any sort of response, however, there was something very important that she needed to know. "I would like that," Rivah admitted shyly, "but I do have to ask what your... political views are." In this day and age, that was basically the polite way of asking what side of the war one supported. Rivah was a Death eater, and she knew that Nick wasn't one. It was possible that he was a supporter, but he really was just too nice and open to be so. So she needed to know where he stood, it could be deadly if the blonde let something slip to the wrong person.
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:25 pm

"My political views...... hmm. Well I agree with some things the Death Eaters are doing. But I also agree with some of the Rebels views as well. I guess I don't know just yet" he said. It was true Nick was co leader of Potter's Army but he was just doing that to teach the young students how to stand up for themselves. "Any other questions beautiful. Or am I all set" Nick said with a smile. It was not hard to tell Rivah was slightly interested in him. But he wondered why she asked about his political views. It was not a common question. At least one Nick never encountered.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Nick's response had been vague, and told Rivah little. That was a bit scary, but likely meant that he was definitely deeply involved in one side and didn't want to give anything away. She'd just have to keep her lips sealed for now.

"You're pretty set, just sign and fill out this," she told him with a smile, sliding the form over to the other side of the desk with her only free hand. "How about we try a date and see how it goes," the woman added, finally gaining control of her blush now that she was in charge of the situation.
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:18 pm

Nick took the form. It was simple to fill out. When she mentioned a date he smiled. "Ok. How about Friday night?" He asked. Today was Wednesday and she would have plenty of time to get ready and sort her feelings. It was silly that Nick went into this place just to fill out a form but came out with much more. As soon as Nick had finished filling out the form he slid it back across the table. He also let go of her hand. "Soooooooooo" Nick said to pass time.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top