Hello!! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hello!! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hello!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:43 am

Wow that sounds awesome Erika, I think they'd get along brilliantly!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Well, HOWDY PARTNER!

Everyone here calls me Jackles so feel free to jump aboard that wagon as well. I've been on the site for... almost three years now, so I know my way around and would be pleased to help you if you ever come across any questions. I also have three students, currently, who would love to play with Mr Bertie, so once he's all accepted and whatnot, a thread can definitely be planned for. =)

Welcome to PA, and expect to never leave. ;D
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Hey RJ! Sorry if this is confusing, but it's Vivianna here, I'm just logged on as a different character currently. I'm happy you're cool with the bro/sis relationship as well. I figure there's two ways we could go about it; either have them form the relationship (which will be harder), or have a pre-established relationship between the two (so not everyone Bertie meets, he's meeting for the first time).

The choice is completely up to you! (:
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Hey Vivianna I quiet like that idea because otherwise it'll be like. 'Bertie had seen them around but never actually spoken to them before.' I know he is independent so he will be speaking to them from time to time but he does need to have spoken to at least someone by his third year haha! In addition because Bertie misses his Mum greatly when at Hogwarts having an older sister kind of relationship with a character will help him feel more comfortable and that he has someone to talk to if he needs.

I have made a topic in the library if anyone is interested?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Delora Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Hello,
I'm Raven Delora, another newbie. No other characters, just Raven. So easy (for my).
I can replay in the topic in the libary. It seems me intressting to meet Bertie IC.
Raven Delora
Raven Delora

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Dixon Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:09 am

Bertie Nogard wrote:Wow that sounds awesome Erika, I think they'd get along brilliantly!

I know. Smile I can just imagine them floating off to la-la land together Razz Would you like to start the thread, or should I? It has to be a first meeting, not pre-established, since Erika's a transfer.
Erika Dixon
Erika Dixon
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum