Company is Always Desirable - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Company is Always Desirable - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Company is Always Desirable

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Company is Always Desirable - Page 4 Empty Re: Company is Always Desirable

Post by Albus S Potter Wed May 08, 2013 5:24 am

Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. He should never have come here. He should have let Du Hunt leave when he had the chance, instead of calling her back. He should never have- Merlin, anything anything was better than this.

Then his oft-ignored ego flared up. Wait a minute. Why? Why should he control his actions according to the whims of a woman who hardly cared for him? Why should he live his life by the principles of another, one who he had talked to properly only twice? Why should he care if she was disappointed in him?

Because you promised her. That's why.

I'm not breaking my promise, Albus defended himself. I told Katrina-Carlotta that I would not harm a soul, cause pain to anyone. I'm not even doing anything immoral. Its just knowledge. Just knowledge.

"Its alright....you aren't to blame. Its nothing of consequence anyway." His words were almost reckless, but his eyes were still downwards, his chest still squeezed tightly.

"Dyllan wants you to be hers, you know."

Albus choked. He forced down a breath and lifted his head, staring at Katrina-Carlotta wide-eyed. Jack wanted him? Him? As in......romantically? "That's.....that's ridiculous. We are...friends. Besides, she already loves someone else." Yes, yes he needed to cling on to that fact. Jack couldn't possibly like him that way. The idea was ludicrous.
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Company is Always Desirable - Page 4 Empty Re: Company is Always Desirable

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Sun May 12, 2013 4:15 pm

"There is nothing wrong in seeking knowledge," Katrina-Carlotta spoke quickly. Albus was hurt. The dark witch wasn't exactly sure why she cared, but Albus in this state was something the witch wasn't fond of. The way the wizard has just appeared so crushed in the moment after eye contact was broken with Jack Dyllan. The European didn't like it, the situation was unsettling.

Katrina-Carlotta had already pegged Dyllan as someone to keep an eye on, but now that resolve was doubled. Anyone with that much power over Albus Potter, who could do so much to his emotions with a glance, was certainly someone worth watching.

After a few moments of quiet, the witch figured that it was about time that she left. "Think what you will," she announced with an amused smirk. The connection between the two younger magicals was practically tangible, Albus could deny it all he wanted.

Finishing off her wine, the woman stood. "Do not forget to contact me with a time for our next meeting," the assassin announced, before re-applying the same glamour she'd used earlier. "Farewell Albus Potter," Katrina-Carlotta said softly as she drew back the curtain hiding their booth from sight. With that, she walked away from the wizard with long purposeful strides, and not a backwards glance.
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top