Insomnia - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Insomnia  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Insomnia

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Insomnia  - Page 2 Empty Re: Insomnia

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:42 pm

"No, None of that will happen." Dakota whispered to her brother, "They yelled at you and were mean. We had no reason to be in there in the first place. Teachers shouldn't treat student's like that." She spoke quietly and hugged her brother "nothing will happen to you. and your not becoming a bully your learning to stand up for yourself. Your becoming stronger." She whispered quietly petting her brothers hair and rocking back and fourth as she comforted him. "It's all going to be okay." She reassured him again and again. "It's all going to be okay."
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Nesbitt Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:55 pm

Nick started to feel better about everything. His sister always cheered him up and made him feel better. "Th-thanks for making me feel better. So what is new with you" Nick asked quietly. He hoped maybe she was making more friends or was sleeping better. "I got a letter from mom. I was really excited but it did not say anything positive about me" he told her quietly. Nick didn't feel like anyone liked him except for his twin.
Damian Nesbitt
Damian Nesbitt

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:13 pm

"I was thinking of joining Potters Army." Dakota whispered hoping maybe nick would join with her. "Thats where all the nice people are." She said then nick said something about a letter. "What did it say? Mom never writes me, not even daddy sends letters." She said her eyes growing big. She yawned again and sat next to him mimicking the way he sat leaning against him. "I don't like detention at all." she said never ever wanting to go back into that room.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Nesbitt Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:25 pm

"But the people in potters army fight. I'm no good at fighting. Mommy's letter said that I should be more like our brothers. She might also send me to live somewhere else. I am not loved at home or here" Nick said quietly. Potters army might've sounded like a good idea. It might give Nick the strength to stand up to his brothers. "Mommy and Daddy and our brothers don't like me. I am hated here. What about the Dark Followers? They could teach me how to stand up to our brothers and my bullies" Nick suggested.
Damian Nesbitt
Damian Nesbitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:31 pm

"They are suppose to be the bad guys." Dakota said knowing nick was wrong and that mommy and daddy would never send him away. "They are the cowards. who hide behind their strength. the members of potters army are the ones that use their fears to make them stronger and and would do anything for others." That is how Dakota saw it and she was sure that is how it would be. "Mommy loves you. She loves all of us." She said quietly and hugged nick again wishing she could prove to him he was loved. "Maybe we could run Potters Army together. We could be leaders nick. we just have to over come our fears."
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Nesbitt Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:29 pm

"But how would I get strong. Not with our brothers bullying me. The Dark Followers could teach me to be strong. Even if they hide behind their strength, they are strong. With our brothers we can never be strong. Our brothers would cower at our feet. Mommy and Daddy might even respect me" he said as he envisioned a world where he was respected by his brothers and parents. "But I suppose I could be in potters army if it means that much to you. I just want to be strong enough to beat our brothers" he told her quietly.
Damian Nesbitt
Damian Nesbitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:07 am

"Then all you have to do is believe in yourself silly." Dakota said shaking her head and yawning again. "That's how the muggles first got magic you know!" She said with a nod. "They believed they could." She giggled and got up. "Come on," she said holding her hand out to help him up. "Let's get out of here." She said a little quieter glancing at the door. "We will have fun somewhere far away from here." She assured him. "People do it all the time."
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Nesbitt Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:17 am

Nick took her hand. "I like to have fun" he said. He wondered what his twin had planned, if she planned anything. Just then an older student walked by and pushed Nick down. "See stupid bullies" he said quietly. "Maybe we could go see if we got a letter from mommy or daddy. Layton said everybody would get one pretty soon" he told her as he stood up.
Damian Nesbitt
Damian Nesbitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:36 am

"Come on goof," Dakota said pulling her brother up and running down the corridor and out to the quidditch pitch. Once in the center she fell down out of breath and giggling. "Nick!" She called through the giggles rolling over to get up. "Why are you so slow?" She asked a big smile on her face as she tried to catch her breath. "Since when can I beat you in a race?" She asked rising an eyebrow at her twin.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Nesbitt Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:52 am

Nick was confused. He didn't know where she was going. "I didn't know where you were going" he said softly. He laid down on the grass and giggled. "Wanna do a flying race. I will win" he teased. The last time Nick and Dakota played together their brothers messed up their fun. "We haven't goofed off in a long time" he said.
Damian Nesbitt
Damian Nesbitt

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top