Some questions shouldn't be asked, others are needed to make things right - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Some questions shouldn't be asked, others are needed to make things right - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Some questions shouldn't be asked, others are needed to make things right

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some questions shouldn't be asked, others are needed to make things right - Page 2 Empty Re: Some questions shouldn't be asked, others are needed to make things right

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:34 am

When Maura said she would date him, Ryo smiled and kissed her softly on the lips before looking at her, the smile still on his lips. "I guess it is..." he said softly, before she pulled him out into the center of the clearing and started dancing. Being caught off guard, Ryo wasn't ready for the dancing and was a little bit off balance but he quickly regained himself and started leading them in the dance.

She said she was glad they were finally together and Ryo smiled again. "So am I." He started to wonder what had taken him so long to ask her out. Maybe the fact that he was responsible for her being a Vampire now. There was also the fact that he was in love with Rise, the Werewolf girl in his year. Or that he just thought it was the bond between them that was making him feel that way. He shook his head slightly and the Vampire hissed at him. You're still thinking about her?! Ryo didn't respond. Answer me! He still didn't respond.

You are... aren't you...? There was disgust clear in the Vampire's tone. Ryo finally answered, No. I'm not okay. I don't care about Rise. I never loved her. I was just trying to go against the ways of a Vampire. He stated clearly and almost harshly to the Vampire. The Vampire smirked and laughed. Good. I'm glad you're over her. Although, Ryo wasn't sure he was. What if she came back again and tried to restart what they had? It actually scared him a bit. He didn't want to leave Maura, he didn't want to hurt her. He would just have to tell Rise that he didn't feel the same about her anymore.

His grip on Maura's figure had tightened a bit and he buried his head in her shoulder for a few moments before he lifted his head and sighed. She asked if he remembered the day they met and he smiled again, before the smile faded. It was a bitter-sweet moment, he shivered slightly as he remembered it. "I remember. I was in the Music Classroom writing a song when you came running in, trying to hide from those Slytherin girls... And... that was the day I turned you..." he said, his voice cracking.

He shook his head and stopped dancing. "I have something for you." The smile returned to his lips momentarily and he put his hand into his pocket for a few seconds, before pulling a small black box out of his pocket. He opened it and it showed a sliver necklace with two hearts merging into one. "I saw it and thought of you... So I bought it." he felt himself blush slightly, that was something that normally didn't happen with him and he held it out. "Turn around, I'll put it on for you."
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Some questions shouldn't be asked, others are needed to make things right - Page 2 Empty Re: Some questions shouldn't be asked, others are needed to make things right

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Maura gasped as he showed her the necklace it was such a beautiful necklace Maura never had anything like it when she dated her pass boyfriends. But then again, all of them used her for nothing but her looks or because she was now a vampire like Kaiden did.

"Your still on top if that?!? I thought you were over that already?"the vampire hissed at her obviously annoyed. "I am! I just never gotten anything like this and it's sweet!"hissed back at the vampire. "Well good, Ryo loves you Maura so don't screw this up!"the vampire hissed at her. "What? I wouldn't dream of messing this up I love Ryo!"Maura hissed back a bit taken back that vampire said that. As the vampire left her alone once again, Maura turned around and pulled her hair up to allow Ryo to put the necklace on her.

"It's beautiful Ryo."said Maura looking down at the necklace and touching it before looking back up at Ryo. "I'm not going to take it off for anything, I love it!"said Maura happily before she hugged him and kissed him softly on the lips. Maura was trying to hold her emotions in and not let them show but it was hard for her. Maura couldn't believe she finally had someone who loved her for who she was and not because of her looks or she was a vampire. Maura never gotten any gifts or called beautiful before and they really meant it it brought tears to Maura's eyes.

Usually the vampire would tell her that she's letting her human side get the best of her with emotions, but this time it didn't object. The vampire knew that Maura finally found love and that was Ryo and she was happy. Looking happily at Ryo she wiped her tears before chuckling. "Sorry... didn't mean to get this way, it's just I never gotten anything like this before."said Maura softly. "Let alone called beautiful everyday and someone actually mean it!"said Maura honestly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:21 pm

"I'm glad you liked it." Ryo smiled, kissing her back. He thought about everything that had happened with Rise, and he scoffed internally. He couldn't believe he'd gone through all that, and for what? For her to just disappear, and if she comes back, to have her restart everything and make him miserable again? To have him go against his Vampire nature because the human inside him was lovesick for her?

No. That wasn't going to happen anymore. From now on, the human wasn't going to take charge when he fell for a girl. Especially if he was going to fall for a girl who wasn't a Vampire. In the end, he would just end up hurt. A human girl would eventually die. A Veela girl would end up having to be married to another Veela. And a Werewolf... Well he already knew what would happen there. Everyone did. They were meant to be enemies, nothing would change that.

Besides, he loved Maura. Not just the Vampire part of him, but the human part too. That was what separated her from the other girls he'd liked or loved before. When he'd liked a girl in the past, only one side of him liked her. Victorie - the human liked. Evalyn - the Vampire liked. Rise - the human. This time it was different. Both sides of him liked Maura - scratch that, they loved her. That's what would make all of this different. The boy loved her because she was sweet and caring. The Vampire because she was of his kind and he would never lose her.

Ryo smiled gently when she apologized for getting teary and emotional. "Don't be sorry for it. It's okay." he told her softly, kissing her forehead gently. "Well now you can get used to it, because I plan on saying it everyday, forever." he smiled at her. By saying that, he literally meant forever. Vampires were immortal, and he was going to call her beautiful forever, no matter what. He knew that the love he felt for her would always last.

"Just so you don't forget it." he told her. "Because you are beautiful. I know others have said it to you and not meant it, but I do. I mean it, because it's the truth." he smiled at her. "If anyone tells you differently, don't believe them, because they're only trying to make you feel bad." he added. He knew there were always people who wanted to make other feel bad about themselves. He also knew that because she was a Vampire now, these people would pick on Maura, calling her ugly and a monster because she had to drink blood and she was part of the living dead.

He just wanted her to remember that even though humans will call her that, she would always be beautiful, because she hadn't changed since she was a human. She would remain a beautiful girl, just as she was while she was a human. Now that he thought about it too, Werewolves would try to pick on her, and they'd try to kill her too. Just as the two psychos from before had tried to. One of them was a Werewolf and she was supposed to hate Vampires, although he'd seen her before. She used to be a Vampire, but she was turned. Normally, she would've died from both of the venoms mixing. But she was only part Vampire so the Werewolf venom was able to take over easily.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:09 pm

"It's beautiful Ryo, why wouldn't I like it?"Maura asked him softly looking down at her necklace and back at him. Maura though about all the pass boyfriends she had, they never treated her as good as Ryo did. Ryo loved her for her, not because of her beautiful but because she was beautiful, sweet and caring. Maura didn't care about anyone who hurt her in the pass, all she cared about was where she was now and that was with Ryo.

Maura now had Ryo, she wasn't about to let anyone or anything get between them, she loved Ryo more anything and she wasn't going to let him go. Unlike all her pass boyfriends, the feelings she had for Ryo were love not lust or where she thinks she loved them. Ryo made her feel like she could do anything, he gave her confident in herself something no one ever did. He was there for her and she was going to there for him forever. Not only did the vampire promise that, the girl also promised it because both side loved him.

Maura smiled at his comment. "I know you will, and I will never get tired of you saying it!"said Maura softly. Maura meant what she said, she loved when he called her beautiful, it made her feel special. But Ryo told her all the time that she was beautiful and special, and she knew he meant it.

"I won't I promise, as long as you know that your not a monster either no matter what anyone tells you."said Maura. "I don't care what people think of me, as long as I know that one person loves me and calls me beautiful I'm good."said Maura smiling. She knew there was going to be people who will try to bring them down, but if they stood as one nothing could bring them down. Maura was barely a vampire and she already had people wanting to kill her but lucky Ryo was there for her. Maura knew she was going to get picked on, which she was already was but she didn't mind it she knew who she was.

"No matter what we'll go through, we'll make it through together!"said Maura giving him a soft warm smile. Maura was ready to face the world together with Ryo, for she knew they would be together forever. Maura loved him and Ryo loved her, and there love for one another would make it out of anything.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top