Tree Talks - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tree Talks - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tree Talks

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tree Talks - Page 2 Empty Re: Tree Talks

Post by Vivianna Varnes Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Vivianna nodded slowly, she thought she remembered Louis Weasley. He has been one of the louder students, in her personal opinion. Examining Domi closely, she thought she could pinpoint a resemblance. Interesting, she hadn't realized the girl was a Weasley.

The Slytherin smiled up at the sunset. She adored heights and the amazing views they could display. It had always been a mystery to her why civilization didn't exist as high as possible, or how someone could be afraid of the heights she so loved. "I can understand that," Vivianna told the other girl. "I don't have any siblings, but I'm incredibly close to my cousins, I practically consider them sibling sometimes," the younger girl admitted truthfully, spinning the ring on her finger around and around. The tree-climbing girl had a bedroom in her cousin's home, that was more often slept-in than her room within her parents' house.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Domi has this particular French accent from her mother's family. People said that she takes after her mother rather than her father. Her brother, Louis, obviously has a lot of Weasley on his blood. More like her uncle George than her father. But it always good to see Louis in such a very good mood. She does look like a Weasley when her hair was red, but then again, she changes her hair color a lot, and she is a natural Blond too.

Domi put her book on the ground. She poked her dress and started to climb the tree in front of her. Branch by branch, closer to Vivianna. "Beautiful, isn't it?" she asked. "I get this view everyday from my bedroom." she added. Oh, how she miss her room. Her computer, her comfortable big bed, all of them. She chuckled when Vivianna mentioned her cousin. Domi is close to her cousins too. They all are like this big happy family with Grandpa and Grandma Weasley as the center of their family. "I know the feeling. I have too many cousins that i consider siblings too." she said happily.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Vivianna watched as Domi rearranged her dress and slowly climbed the tree. It was unexpected, but not unwelcome. Domi was so very different from everyone else Vivianna interacted with. The closest thing she'd ever experienced to her uncharacteristic conversation with Domi, was talking to her friend Maura. That too, was an odd friendship, as Maura was a year older than Vivianna and a Hufflepuff. She couldn't quite bring herself to end the conversation though, the idle chatting was peculiarly nice.

"So Domi, what house are you in?" the Slytherin asked. She now knew her companion's full name, but wasn't sure what house she belonged to. Vivianna knew it wasn't Slytherin, she would have recognized her if the girl was a housemate. At first, the younger girl would have thought her companion a Ravenclaw, due to the fascination in a book. Then she considered Hufflepuff, as she was talking about cooking for her brother without a hint of irritation. However, as she started to climb the tree, Vivianna wondered if Domi was one of those quiet Gryffindor types. Perhaps she was too curious for her own good.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:34 am

This is strange. Talking to Vivianna brought back memories about her family. It feels like she is talking to one of her cousin. It's great though, because most people found her somehow annoying, obviously, she is talking too much. But Vivianna seems to enjoy it, talking to her and all. They didn't talk about anything in particular, just about anything will do, and she likes it. And being in Ravenclaw somehow tiring, with all the competition to be the best. So, yes, this event is particularly fun.

"I am in Ravenclaw. And you are Slytherin, right? I've seen you somewhere with your uniform." she said. Dome doesn't have problems with other houses, incluiding Slytherin. But somehow, the member of that house, some of them were rather annoying. Arrogant and foul manner, like the one she met at the ball.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Vivianna just nodded when Domi said she was a Ravenclaw. That made sense, Domi would make a pretty good Ravenclaw. When Domi guessed at her house, the younger teenager blinked a few times in shock. Older students rarely paid attention to younger ones. Vivianna just shrugged it off though, figuring that perhaps her reputation was further reaching than she had thought.

"Yah, I'm a Slytherin," the girl confirmed. It was strange, being out here. Sitting in a tree and having a perfectly pleasant conversation with a Ravenclaw Weasley about nothing of importance. It wasn't often that Vivianna could have conversations without having to worry about analyzing words, and ulterior motives.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Domi smiled. Well, nothing wrong for being in any houses. They all get the same treatment from all the school staff after all. It's just this particular house usually isn't friendly. Well, at least friendly enough for her, considering her blood status, which some of the pure blood would call it traitor blood. For Domi, it's an honor to be a Weasley. The most kind and warm and loyal family she has ever known.

"I remember almost every face in Hogwarts, I only wasn't smart enough to remember their name, or rather not socialize enough to actually know their name." she said, referring to her bad habit of forgetting people's name. "Anyway, what did you do on free time? Sitting on a tree like this often?" she asked. Really, Domi enjoys this girl company very much.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:14 pm

"I do spend a lot of time in trees," the Slytherin admitted. "I like climbing, and heights," the girl continued, eyes mindlessly scanning the grounds. The teenager could always find peace in the trees, and climbing had always been like second nature to her.

Vivianna had figured that the Weasley would judge her for her house, but Domi had remained as pleasant as ever. It was nice, like a refreshing breath of air. It was a rather good thing that Vivianna wasn't a pureblood manic, or she would've ran off the second Domi revealed her last name. The witch herself was a half-blood, or as she liked to sometimes joke, a "three-quarter-blood".
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat May 25, 2013 10:31 am

Domi laughed. "I also love those. The higher the place, the better. Good thing we have a lot of tall trees around." she said cheerfully. Remembered how she used to dance her ballet course on a branch in a tree, in front of her house, maman almost got herself a heart attack that time. Even as a child, climbing trees is one of her favorite gateaway from her so-called-lady-lessons. Her brother and cousins always come to her rescue whenever she got bored.

"Anyway, it's so nice talking with you, Vivianna. Not a lot of Slytherin welcome my company, as you do know. But i delightfully enjoy it." she said, looking at the younger girl. That was true, most Slytherin would have been ran away after hearing her name or rather she ran away after they pull some pranks on her blood status. It was rather annoying, to be honest.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat May 25, 2013 6:37 pm

"Yah," the teen said softly, eyes scanning the grounds. The witch couldn't help but stiffen, however, when Domi brought up exactly what she'd just been thinking. Sure, Vivianna could be nice, but she was a Slytherin , what the hell was she doing? People like her didn't make pleasant small talk with a soft-spoken Weasley!

"I find myself enjoying our conversation as well," Vivianna replied pleasantly. However, inside her mind, all she could think about were the many reasons why this was not a good idea. Looks like reality caught up to her after all. She'd never become a Death Eater, but the witch wasn't oblivious to her own darker leanings. Getting too attached to Domi would be a bad idea, a very bad idea.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun May 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Domi smiled. "So, anything interesting on your life right now?" she asked. "Boyfriend, fiance, match-maker mother?" she definitely wants this conversation to last longer, for she enjoys it so much. And on a tree she hoped that noone could see them. She really doesn't want her new friend to get into trouble after she spoke with Domi.

Suddenly, Domi saw that the teen stiffen a bit. She sighed. "Can i ask you a question?" she said, didn't wait for her answer. "Is it really okay for you to talk with me like this. I sure am don't want you to get into trouble because of me." she said. Okay, this housed separation really ridiculous. Can't she be friended a Slytherin without worrying that they somehow would get hurt because of her?
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top