still as a statue - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

still as a statue  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

still as a statue

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

still as a statue  - Page 2 Empty Re: still as a statue

Post by Cecilia Attwood Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:18 pm

"As mine did hovering birth to a dead baby boy. Both were lost that day." Quelyn said even quieter that she bearly spoke aloud. "He never knew happiness and before they left I never knew sadness." She twirled as she walked slowly placeing dance moves into her step. "Sometimes it gets hard to remember then I dance or I come here. Mummy taught me how to dance, and that is why papa is so angry with me because I remind him so much as mummy." She said talking mostly to her self as if trying to explaine to herself the way she always had about why her father hit her.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Madison Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 pm

"From what you played, I think I know your mother's melody. Would it be ok if I played it" Carly asked. She figured it better to ask because it may offend Quelyn if she didn't. "What sorts of things would you like to do" she asked. "Does your dad hurt you? Mine does. He says it's because of the drugs, but I doubt it" Carly said before she put her curly hair up into a ponytail, as she liked to do while playing piano for a while.
Daniel Madison
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:30 am

"You could not have known it," Jacquelyn said fear and panic in her voice. How could she have known quelyns melody? That is what her mother had called it when she was alive, but it had never been finished. "It was all mine," she whispered, " the only two that know it are my father and I but daddy has chosen to forget it." Years began to form in the girls eyes from the fear that the one special thing she had ever had was gone. The the older asked a question many had asked before she paused and recollected herself before answering the was her father had trained her to, "no. Why would a man harm the last living member of his family. That is extremely absurd." But she said it with out emotion and most anyone could tell it was a lie.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Madison Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:59 am

"No, no, no. That's not what I meant. I mean, I'm good at taking pieces of a song and weaving them together, no need to cry" Carly explained. She hated to see people cry, especially poor little Quelyn. "It'll be our secret about your dad" said Carly, acknowledging the fact that she was lying. "Would you like me to teach you the melody I was playing earlier, it's called the promise" Carly offered.
Daniel Madison
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:58 pm

"Okay," Quelyn said quietly sitting next to her at the piano wishing to watch her play it. That is how she learned how to play what she knew how to. First she would watch her mother then she watched Darius, now she would watch Carly. She didn't understand how other had learned by books, and teachers who demanded they were perfect or by many hours of practice. "I watch better than i play." She said hoping she explained it okay thought she doubted it. she never really could explain herself.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum