In need of some rps for my charries! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In need of some rps for my charries! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In need of some rps for my charries!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In need of some rps for my charries! - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of some rps for my charries!

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:29 am

Awesome! Would you like to start those threads, or should I? Also, would it bother you if Vivi recognised Maura as a vampire? I feel as though that could be fun...
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

In need of some rps for my charries! - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of some rps for my charries!

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 am

I'll start the one for Mars/Vivi and you start the one for Sar/Vivi? Btw, you want Mars/Vivi to be already friends or what?
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:36 am

Ooh... yaya! I'll log back in as Kiara and get that post started! I can't wait to do this and btw, Kiara would ask about Mars/Ryo! Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:05 am

Sure, sounds good. I'll be needing to go to bed soon, but I can start the Sar/Viv first!
That's up to you, they can already be friends, or Viv can just approach Mars and question her about it.
I'll attach the link here.

P.S. It it alright with you if Sarah got a detention? Becasue I think it would be fun if she and Viv met there...
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:13 am

here's Vivi/Marsthread and I think it'll be cool if Vivi found out and questioned her about it! Also she could find out about her and Ryo and ask her about that as well! Wink

Yeah! Sarah gets detention all the time! so it wouldn't be no big deal to her! Razz
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:31 am

Here's the thread for Sarah: the thread

I'll keep that in mind! Off the check out the Vivi/Mars thread! (I may or may not have enough time to reply to that, if not, I'll do so as soon as I get on tomorrow).
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top