Hogwarts And Spice
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts And Spice Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts And Spice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts And Spice Empty Hogwarts And Spice

Post by Susan Bones Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Hogwarts and Spice
Many of us older adults do not know what is Spice is. I honestly didn’t until I asked my own kids. All of them even a third year knew what Spice is. My oldest child whom is seventeen admitted to me they had used Spice before, they wouldn’t do it again do to how addicting it was. He admitted he fought the urge to use it again for a month. He was at a party where it was offered and older students went ‘out of control’ and younger students passed out cold. It is very strong and for younger students could be deadly.

This reminds me a lot like muggle drugs. Muggles know that every time you spoke muggle drugs you lose millions if not billions of brain cells. Muggle drugs can stunt growth, severally decrease intelligence and in some causes can cause death. Muggles die from their own drugs which are on a much lower level then Spice. How much longer will it be before students start to overdose and die?

This isn’t a problem that can be solved by the Headmaster anymore. The Ministry must take control of this. This is a problem that will soon become deadly. The Ministry had to solve this problem now before someone dies. I will personally say if this goes ignored anymore I’m not sure I will send my kids back to Hogwarts next year.

Suzanne Dubois
Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 232
Special Abilities : Animagus, Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts And Spice Empty Re: Hogwarts And Spice

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:26 am

Dear Editor,

In regards to Spice, I only have this to say;

It must only be your children. I, personally, never heard anything of Spice. I'd take your kids to a therapist.

-Anonymous
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top