Date Night - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Date Night - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Date Night

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Date Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Date Night

Post by Lance Corner Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:42 am

Lance had went back to thinking of his family, they had been harassing him about bringing a girl home. Of course they also fought with Mia because she tries to bring a guy home, a family that loved each other greatly. There was a chance to do more, in his future he wanted a good job and a loving wife that understood him instead of the causal wife that does all the chores.

" My Family is a handful at times, but I love them either way. My parents have puppy dog eyes for each other at home once of the time, and my sister Mia is always causing trouble. Which I have to protect her from Guys and anything else that could affect her. My family is really close, and loving.....sorry if I rambled on? " He said in a playfully tone as he was the one talking too much now.

He looked at Amelia, she was proper and Kind. She rambled and was always having a issue with something. But she was loveable, thoughtful, and beyond that she had caught his eye. His hand inched closer to hers, so he could hold it with his own but stopped at the sound of someone else speaking. Another guy was speaking of Anti-gagging potion and that he would need it. He knew the guy, they were in the same year after all and he was a slytherin. Lance knew better then to get angry, they usually wanted the last laugh or a display that they had worked a nerve.

" No thank you, I think you will need it a whole quart of it in a few minutes. If you keep speaking in such rude attempt to harm Amelia. Or are you looking for some attention because you don't get enough it home? my friend. " Lance spoke coolly, along with a smirk towards Andrei in defense for Amelia. He wasn't going to let some Slytherin punk invade his space and speak foully of his date in his presence. Because one thing was for sure, he knew how to deal with guy's like him....and it wasn't pretty how they came out afterwards.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:28 am

Amelia smiled at Lance. He was such a sweetheart. She knew she shouldn’t fell like he was too good for her after all she went through but she did. He was nice and playful and she could actually have an intelligent conversation with him.

Then she heard that voice. She was instantly pissed off when she heard it. She didn’t even need to look up to see it was Andrei. She’d get him one way or another. He was playing games with Alice and Amelia knew it. One thing she did know was how Slytherins play games with love, she would know since she was there. Chad wasn’t a bad guy like Andrei but they all have their own plans and will get what they want one way or another.

Amelia was startled when she heard Lance defend her. She couldn’t believe Lance was defending her. She never expected him to jump up and defend her. This was a side she hadn’t seen of Lance. She was going to let Lance handle this one unless it turned into a dueling battle where Amelia was most comfortable. Word play was not her strong suit, she was smart enough to do it just doesn’t seem right. She’d rather duel then play word games; she supposed it was because her family was strong duelers so she always had confidence in her wand.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Andrei raised his eyebrow at the boy's reaction, not something he was expecting from a guy like him. "That's quite brave coming from a guy like you", he continued, seeing how long he could push his buttons. Not that he was on a specific mission of hating this guy, but it would surely make Amelia's life that much harder. Which of course was a reason enough for him to do it. The silly girl had messed with his plans long enough and now it was time to taste just a small bit of her own medicine. Oh Andrei knew he was going to enjoy this thoroughly.

"A feisty one isn't he? But I'd guess that even you had better taste Macmillan. I have to say I'm disappointing", he said mocking her and shaking his head at Amelia. A while ago, he had no personal issues with the girl. Was she his favorite person in Hogwarts? Definitely not. But he didn't go out and about his way to disrupt her life, she simply wasn't important to him. Until he met Alice that is. Of all the friends Alice could have she certainly had to pick the most annoying one. And the biggest threat as well, as Andrei had to admit.

When you count her whole family as well, and the Longbottoms - well that thought gave him an instant headache. So he decided to get rid of the threats, one by one. Amelia was first on his list. If he could steer her mind in a different direction and make her think his plan is something completely different than it really is, it might give him some more time without distributions. It had to be something she couldn't ignore and would have to focus on for a while. "I wouldn't worry about my attention. I get plenty of it from her little friend. She is surprisingly better at picking you know. Perhaps Alice could teach you a thing or two", he said with a smirk towards Amelia.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top