Firebird Bar - Day - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Firebird Bar - Day - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Firebird Bar - Day

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firebird Bar - Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Firebird Bar - Day

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:16 pm

Zoe looked up and saw Adebola. "No. Honestly I think they havent even noticed me. Can I get a butterbeer and what is your special of the day?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:55 am

Nikki smiled at Zoe and sighed. She then studied the menu for a while. "Oh shoot I forgot to order a drink..Oh well" Nikki said putting down the menu and waiting patiently for her food.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:57 am

Roran always kept a fridge just for muggles drinks, so he got a can of the drinks with a yellow background on it then walked back to Nikki and gave it to her with a smile on his face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:16 am

"Oh, thanks you read my mind!" Nikki said smiling and opening the drink and getting a straw. She put the straw in the drink and took a sip and said "Ahh, so refreshing"
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:18 am

Roran chuckled and sat down beside her waiting for the people to pour into the firebar "So how you been doing?" he asked her looking at her with a dazzling smile on his face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:25 am

Nikki gasped at his smiled. He usually only ever gave it to people he liked or Emily only. She replied " Oh nothing much, just getting ready for the yearly exams and stuff..you?"
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:28 am

Roran was noticing that she has been gasping at everything he did lately, but he ignored that and tried to think what he did "I've been studying and playing my guitar on the top of the astronomy tower" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:34 am

"Oh cool" Nikki smiled. "You're a really good guitarist just so you know" Nikki complimented.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:36 am

Roran chuckled and looked around for Jess before saying what he was going to say, "Apparantely, Jess isn't letting me play on the stage much" he said which reminded him that he was suppose to be up there soon
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:39 am

"Aw, that's a bummer hey" Nikki said taking another sip of her drink. "I love to sing but I don't think Jess would ever hire me" Nikki mumbled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top