Firebird Bar - Day - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Firebird Bar - Day - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Firebird Bar - Day

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firebird Bar - Day - Page 23 Empty Re: Firebird Bar - Day

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:12 am

"Yeah," he said now keeping his voice straight again "transferred from durnstrang. And uh Jess is going to need a glass of water in 5 minutes. Hes gonna cough up some of that butterbeer."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:09 am

Nikki walked into the bar. She walked over to an empty booth and took a seat. She waited as a waiter or waitress came to take her order. She felt like a butterbeer. She scanned around the bar and saw Nick. She sighed and rolled her eyes and then she kept her eyes fixed down on the menu.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Even though they had fight he was always there for Nikki whenever she was down, "You look down, Nikki. What is the matter" Andrian shouted from the casier while walking to her and giving water to Jess at the same time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:11 am

(Evan jerked his head towards where Andrian was looking. It was a girl just sitting there. She looked like a Gryffindor and decied not to butt into whatever was going on.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:19 am

As soon as Nikki heard Andrian's voice she did her signature smile, she was glad to hear his voice. The a small stream of tear ran down one side of her face. "Oh, it's just, Nick recently broke up with me...that's all..." Nikki said quietly. "Perhaps you can get me a butterbeer,please? Maybe even talk to me for a bit?" Nikki asked quite beggingly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Sophia walked into the Three Broomsticks rater pissed off at herself as she tooked a seat in a booth alone in the corner she ran her hands through her hair and sighed. "Damn it, my sister mad at me because she thinks I'm with her boyfriend well.. ex boyfriend now but I'm not."said Sophia sighing. As Sophia layed her head down on the table she looked outside the window that wasn't to far from her and watched the snow fall outside.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Andrian heard her as he nodded at Nikki to show he would get her drink, "Don't be so hard on yourself, It not your fault" he told Sophia as he walked passed her with one hand on her back which glided off as he went to grab Nikki drink.

After a few minute he walked back with the drink in his hand and sat down in front of Nikki, "I know how that must feel, Are you alright?" he asked her then listened to her like a good friend would
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:14 pm

As Sophia nodded she continued looking out the window and sighed. "Life sucks, so bad right now."muttered Sophia as stared blankly out the window as the snow fell on the ground.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:30 am

"Now that you're here, I'm feeling a bit better" Nikki replied. She took a sip of butterbeer and smacked her lips. "I guess that's life..." Nikki said quietly. "How've you been?" Nikki asked Andrian.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:21 am

"I don't know confusing" he smiled at her and looked around for a bit then back at her, "Sometime a break up is better then being cheated on" Andrian told her calmly as he got up and got behind her giving her a nice massage on the back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top