Interruption To Being Miserable - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Interruption To Being Miserable - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Interruption To Being Miserable

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interruption To Being Miserable - Page 2 Empty Re: Interruption To Being Miserable

Post by Amelia Macmillan Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:43 am

Amelia starred for the longest time then nodded. She took to the book in her hands careful not to touch the table. She really hadn’t heard his apology; she stopped listening to them long ago. She found it senseless to apologize for something you didn’t do. It made her frustrated but she never expressed it. She just bottled things up then let it exploded safely away from all other living things. “Thanks, you didn’t really have to do this,” she said. She started to flip through the book, it was bloody brilliant. She had never thought of writing the spells down, not in her earlier years, who would think of that at twelve years old.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Interruption To Being Miserable - Page 2 Empty Re: Interruption To Being Miserable

Post by Nick Potter Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:37 am

Nick knew that his apology was useless, it wouldn't bring her loved ones back. "I got the idea of writing my spells down when my older brothers and sister would cast them around the house and I didn't know any" he told her. Nick wanted to publish his book of spells one day. "Your welcome" he told her. "I feel like I should, just because I like to help people and if I can change one person's life, then it's worth it" Nick added. Nick watched as the Liberian awoke and left the room.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:08 am

Amelia found the thickening spell then fixed the table. She made a beeline for the Hufflepuff common room hoping the Librarian wouldn’t remember who had caused the trouble. She was also very tired; sleep would be a blessing if she could get any. She hoped she did, she needed it.

Ignoring the girls that gathered daily on the couches to gossip she went into her dormitory then flopped down on the bed. She fell into a dreamless sleep nearly instantly; she had glad to be able to sleep in peace for one. It was so rare these days to get to sleep without some sort of terrorizing dream.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top