Here I am Again. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Here I am Again. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Here I am Again.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here I am Again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Here I am Again.

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Clara smiled again when Nick helped her up and did pick some snow of her hair. Clara did stand there near the lake, she didn't want to fell so she decided not to step on the frozen lake. She looked at Nick while he glided across the lake. When Nick came back over to her, she smiled again. "No I'm not cold," she answered to Nick question and still did smile. I guess she likes Nick to but she is not sure about it yet.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Nick stood back on the frozen lake. He went back to the middle of it and spun around but the ice started to crack. Nick turned into his Animagus, a silver wolf with yellow eyes. Nick wasn't going to panic. He bolted across the frozen lake. Nick reached Clara and turned back into his normal self. "That was fun" he said sarcastically.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Clara did still stand near the lake and looked at Nick when he want back to the middle of the lake. She just did because she actually didn't had anything else to do. But then ice started to crack. She was reliefed that she didn't go on the ice. She only smiled for awhile when Nick turned into silver wolf with yellow eyes. Soon he was there where she was. She smiled again and didn't say anything since she didn't know what to say.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Clara looked scared. Nick had explaning to do. "When I turn into that wolf it's called an Animagus, it's when a person can turn into an animal, it's a magical ability and can be taught" Nick told her. It started to turn dark outside. "Clara lets go inside, it's getting dark out here" Nick said. It got dark and freezing at the same time at Hogwarts.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:52 pm

"Oh, I see," she said when Nick had explained about that turning into wolf. "One friend can turn into wolf and other can talk with animals," she thought in her mind for awhile. "Okay, let's go," she said when she noticed to that it starting to turn dark outside. She don't mind cold but when it's dark it's even too cold for her, so she better would like to be inside, where is warm. Now she was a little cold since she was standing in one spot too long time.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Nick and Clara were walking up the path to Hogwarts. It got very cold and very dark. Nick couldn't see. Nick got scared because he didn't like not seeing because he didn't know wherehe was going. He looked over at Clara she was walking perfectly fine. Nick slipped his hand into Clara's hand. Nick liked the idea that somebody was with him.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 am

Clara didn't mind the darkness, even her didn't like not seeing where she is going but she actually know quite well where Hogwarts exactly is. Clara knows it because that path is already in her head because she comes mostly near the lake every day. She smiled again when Nick slipped his hand into hers hand. She didn't mind it at all.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Nick didn't say much on the path to Hogwarts. As he walked up the stairs and into the castle he started to get tired. Nick walked into the castle with Clara and let go of her hand. He walked into the room where all of the stairs were. Nick walked with Clara up the stairs and into the common room. "Soooo what do we do now" he asked her quietly not wanting to wake anybody up.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Clara didn't say much either on the path to Hogwarts. As soon as they were arrived into the common room Nick asked what they should do now. "I don't know," Clara said honestly and looked around her. "I guess they all are gone to sleep by now," she thought. Clara thought it mostly because noone was not here in common room, expect them two. Soon Clara walked to armchair and sat down there. She was not tired yet, so she won't go to sleep right now, she is not even thinking of going to go sleep.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Nick watched as Clara went to the chair at sat down, she wasn't tired but he was. Nick kept hearing a voice in his head. And he listened to it. Without hesitation he walked to where Clara was sitting. Nick brushed a couple of her loose strands of hair out of her face, and kissed her gently on her forehead. His cheeks turned red now. "Well goodnight" he told her. He then ran up to the boys dorm and laid in his bed and tried to sleep.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum