Trip to Mexico - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trip to Mexico - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trip to Mexico

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trip to Mexico - Page 23 Empty Re: Trip to Mexico

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:40 am

"Huh? Me, I'm just single is all...Just lil' ol' me" Nikki replied. She smiled and asked "What about you?" She then conjured a glass of solo to drink. She added ice and took a sip. She then put it to the side.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:44 am

Andrian nodded and reached for the back pocket of his pant which he left next to her pants, "What happen you broke up for another guy?" he asked plugging his ipod into his ears and played his favorite song called "Breaking free - High School Musical" and started to sing it to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:46 am

"No, I..I broke up with Nick because..I...I...it's hard to explain" Nikki sighed. She then drank a bit more of her solo.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:51 am

Andrian waved his wand again to cause a spell so only they could hear each other, "Is it because you love me?" he asked her gently as he looked at her and then at the bubbles starting to splash some at Nikki to placed the mood in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:57 am

"Well, I yes, I still have them feelings for you" Nikki said. "I'm sorry, I tried moving on with Nick, but I have all that feeling deep inside you" Nikki continued.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:07 am

Andrian rolled his eyes but this time he turned away, "Ain't we suppose to be at the disco?" he finally remembered as he pulled out the plug and got out of the pool and dressed his clothes slowly because he didn't want to wet it from the water on the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:14 am

"Yeah, I'll meet you outside my bedroom" Nikki replied. She didn't want him to see the tattoo on her body. She finished off her drink and ate the ice.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:30 am

Andrian ignored her but gave her a smile and kiss on the cheek to show that he was not avoiding her then walked out of the bathroom slamming the door behind him really hard, "Damn it!" he told himself as he allowed a dreadful memories past his mind again or imaginary he didn't quiet know
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:32 am

Nikki wandered why he slammed the door shut. She quickly got out, unplugged the bathtub and got dressed. She brushed her hair and put on some lipgloss. She then got out and poked Andrian in the side.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:40 am

Andrian was on the computer again checking out some advice and seemed to have no problem with her looking at it, thinking deeply at the answer he just recieved on the site by some online random person

"You need to talk to her and ask her what she wants. If she says she doesn't know, then say to her you'll give her space until she makes her mind up, but then DO give her space!

If this goes on for more than a couple of weeks I would probably think about ending things with her. I know you care for her, but it's a big world out there!"

He then looked at her and smiled poking her back in the rib and kissed her cheek again and looked back at the screen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top