Trip to Mexico - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trip to Mexico - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trip to Mexico

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trip to Mexico - Page 19 Empty Re: Trip to Mexico

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:02 am

[Ok since Nikki is away and Jess is hui hi there is 4 of us]
"Me too!" said Mariana pointing at herself: "But before disco let's have some dinner!" she said showing Danny a chair,.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:23 am

"Yay!" Nikki smiled. She was so hungry for some food. She got her knife and fork ready so start eating for some energy to dance at a disco.

(I might roleplay somedays, so lol beware I may rp and some days I may not)
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:25 am

Realived that he didn't need to go to the disco without anything to fuel him up for the dance, "Alright look yummy" he smirked rubbing his hand together then grabbed his fork then took a bite out of Nikki's plate flashing her a wicked grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:27 am

"Hey!" Nikki giggled and stuck a fork in Andrian's food too and took a bite. "Payback!" Nikki muffled with food in her mouth.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:31 am

Andrian curled his tongue and pressed it against his cheek then tilted his head side-way and back, "Fair enough" he chuckled taking her own food from her plate then looked at her again with his mouth full then squallowing it down "I'm sorry i thought it was my plate" he said jokingly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:33 am

"Oi!" Nikki laughed. She smiled and continued eating her own food. She conjured herself a glass of solo with ice. She took a sip and smacked her lips "Ahhh"
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:35 am

He began to cut up his steak and ate about a quater of the meats as he mouth was fighting to keep it all inside because he didn't wanna vomit on his plate, "Ah!" he finally swallowed it down taking a sip of water then realized he forgot to do something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:41 am

Nikki looked at Andrian confused. She took a few more sips of her drink and finished eating her vegetables. "I love salad" Nikki said breaking the silence.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:44 am

He looked at her with a smile then looked at his necklace and decided to do it before he go to bed, "You a good dancer?" he asked breaking the nasty silence between them as he stared at Nikki.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:46 am

"I don't know...why?" Nikki asked confused. She didn't know if she was a good or bad dancer, she hadn't really rated her dancing lately.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top