Trip to Mexico - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trip to Mexico - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trip to Mexico

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trip to Mexico - Page 16 Empty Re: Trip to Mexico

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:23 am

"Roran? Are you ok? You haven't said anything?" Nikki asked hoping Roran was ok. She patted him on the back and gave him a confused look on her face.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:30 am

He glanced at her hoping that the food would come quickly, "I'm fine" he replied only to that question now his heart was racing against his chest still fighting to get out of that cage that sealed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:31 am

Nikki thought perhaps she should talk to Roran later. She took a sigh and sat down waiting for food and drinks to arrive. "I'm starved and thirsty" Nikki thought to herself.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:51 pm

Zoe went and changed and met Mari and the rest back downstairs. "Ok, I'm ready."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:50 am

Nikki felt awkward so she ran back up stairs and got her bag from under her bed. She started to pack so she could fly home. Streams of tears ran down her face as she knew Andrian was going to tell her 'I take back my proposal' so Nikki thought she didn't want to ruin anybody's stay and that maybe she should pack and go home.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:02 am

He hated himself and knew the others did as well watching her pack up her bag from the view from the dinner table, "Where you going?" he asked her not moving from the table waiting for his food trying to figure out why she is having stream of tears down her cheeks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:04 am

"Look I know you're going to take back the proposal and I just I feel like I'm ruining everybody's lives and I just don't know what to do with myself" Nikki muttered. She stopped packing for a minute and sniffed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:08 am

Andrian gave her a crooked smile and a small chuckle getting up on his feet walking up to her and gave her a hug, "Yes you do, no offences. But so do I" he said quietly and calmly looking at her then to the others "We are all not perfect" he added
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:12 am

"I know!" Nikki stopped. She unpacked everything, tugged her bag under her bed and sat down in the chair. "I want to stop ruining other people's lives and make actual friends" Nikki said huffing and puffing.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:18 am

He knew what she was feeling inside then sat down in his chair shifting closer to her, "Listen i want to as well but we can't stop we can't make acual friend we are two different people" he said low enough so only she could hear but not the others to hear hoping Danny was listening
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top