Trip to Mexico - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trip to Mexico - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trip to Mexico

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trip to Mexico - Page 2 Empty Re: Trip to Mexico

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:50 pm

"You can relax we are still waiting for Danny,Nikki.Emily,Liz,Daryn,Daniel etc." said Mariana seing Zoe was running and turned to Roran: "I gave them tickets and this is check in for bagage so well it's not reaaly a meeting place." she replied.

[We are waiting for everyone!]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:38 pm

Roran rested his case, and nodded at Mariana as he turned around to face Zoe who finally arrived, "Hello Zoe" he grinned crossing his arm to be more confortable
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:27 am

"Hello Roran. I was so worried that I was going to be late. I'm always late. Or at least it seems that way." Zoe said finally taking the time to rest a little bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:47 pm

"And they were excited to come!" commentated Mariana loudly seing they have only 15 minutes left
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:26 am

"Yea I though so to. What happened I wonder." Zoe said looking around for the others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:38 am

Nikki looked around the airport looking for her posse. She found them, picked up one backpack and two bags of luggage. "Hey guys, I'm sooo sorry I'm late!" Nikki aplogized running towards them and dropping her bags.

My Outfit:

Trip to Mexico - Page 2 W-pink-tee

Trip to Mexico - Page 2 61522_md

Trip to Mexico - Page 2 Vs109935-thum1829
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:40 am

Roran looked at her and smiled, giving her a hug "Hello sweetie" he said looking at her and kissed her cheek
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:55 am

"Hiya" Nikki said alittle nervous cause she thought that Emily & Roran are dating. "I'm so ready to get on the plane!" Nikki said excitedley.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:57 am

Roran smiled at her, and kissed her on the lips remaining it there, "Don't worry i broke up with Emily" he whispered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:10 am

Nikki felt so many different emotions all at the same time. She felt happy, relieved, guilty and worried. "And you-you want to re-date me?" Nikki replied.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top