I'm dreaming of a white christmas - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm dreaming of a white christmas - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm dreaming of a white christmas

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm dreaming of a white christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm dreaming of a white christmas

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:00 pm

"Even if it's better than a cat, it still isn't allowed." Auralee muttered, listening to what the other three were saying about the ferret. "You'd better hope no one sees you with that thing." she told Jason rather harshly yet quietly.

They all seemed to be enjoying the presence of the animal that wasn't even supposed to be in the castle at all and she sighed. She felt like she was supposed to tell a professor, but there weren't any around that she could see. Auralee looked around for any sight of one and looked down at the three who were sitting after giving up the search.

Aura kept her gaze on the ferret, making sure that it was away from her and making sure she would know where it was.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

I'm dreaming of a white christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm dreaming of a white christmas

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:24 pm

"We should go exploring soon, then, Quelyn, after dark. Just me and you." Then he turned to Jason. "Sean Wilson. Prankster extraordinaire and this centuries Fred Weasely," he said with a smile. Grinning wider, he relaxed. "Eh, chill out Aura, it's just a cute little ferret. What could be the harm?"

Blinking hard to fight off a headache, he glanced at the book on Quelyn's lap. "Whatcha been reading, Quelyn?" he asked, pecking her cheek as he looked over her shoulder. Even though PDA was probably forbidden, he didn't really care. She was important to him and he wanted to show that to her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:50 pm

"We should, Sean," Quelyn agreed smiling slightly at him, "Oh and I"m Quelyn. They announced me at the big feast at the beginning of the year as Jaquelyn but I kinda dropped the Jack sounding part. Oh well i like Quelyn better." She pulled her knees closer and giggled as Sean kissed her cheek. "Oh this old thing?" She asked, "It's nothing. Just Withering Heights" She held up the tattered warn book that had obviously been read a lot. "It was my mothers favorite book. She use to read it to me at night." her eyes glazed over with a memory of her and her mother sitting on a bed with the same book she held now. "But I wasn't exactly reading today. Just for looks."
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Dorn Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:21 am

"Well, unless you run off and tattle on me," Jason shot back to Aura, "Then no one needs to know I even have him. What the professors don't know, isn't going to hurt them."

"And if you're Fred Weasley, then I must be George," Jason replied to Sean, grinning widely.

Jason was listening in on Sean and Quelyn, then cocked his head, looking confused.

"It's supposed to be Wuthering Heights, isn't it?" he asked Quelyn, "I remember my mom reading it, but I wasn't very interested. You must be pretty smart. Reading a book like that at our age...."

Then Quelyn revealed that it was mostly for show, "Well, makes you appear to be really smart then," Jason laughed.
Jason Dorn
Jason Dorn
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top