Interview 2 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Interview 2 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Interview 2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Interview 2

Post by Franklin O'Neil Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:06 am

[Hahaha}

This was going a lot like the last interview. Frank frowned in reply to James' attack on the Daily Prophet. Clearly they didn't have a great reputation with these people. "Death Eaters again? Look, Mr. Potter, I know you have a legacy to live up to, but that doesn't mean you have to create monsters to fight heroically," Frank said with a slight sneer.

Frank sensed weakness, so he moved in for the kill. "So you are saying that the public should trust the Order of the Phoenix unconditionally, expecting nothing in return? No answers, no anything? I know you and your pals in the order don't care much about us, but many people lost their friends and families in the fire, and want to know who was responsible. To withhold information from them is despicable. So, I'll ask you one last time who was responsible, and if you can't tell me what the Order has found, get out."
Franklin O'Neil
Franklin O'Neil
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Interview 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Interview 2

Post by James S. Potter Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:27 am

"No need to create new monsters when there are already plenty about," James replied flippantly, insinuating that Franklin could very well be one of these monsters, "and I'm sure you won't be complaining when it's me out there fighting heroically to keep them from murdering your sorry ass....though I imagine they'd be able to persuade you to join them were you threatened with death...so perhaps it'd be me you're fighting."

James stood, his chair screeching against the wooden floor.

"I trust the public to believe what is right," James said as he pulled on his cloak, "because I have faith in their judgment. The Order is doing all they can to protect the public and while we wish we could let everyone know exactly what we are doing to help them, the unfortunate fact is that it can be hard to decipher Death Eater from innocent. They are a manipulative and conniving bunch. Were we to reveal everything, the Order would fall and nothing would stand between the Death Eaters and the public. Yes, I ask for the public's trust. I do not agree that they get nothing in return. With every bit of bad news that is being withheld, there is a larger bit of good news. Believe it or not, we work on preventing attacks every day. It is unfortunate that the Daily Prophet seeks only to focus on what has been done wrong rather than things that have been done right."

James scooted his chair back to it's original position and held his hand out for Franklin to shake.

"Well, I believe that I have been dismissed, so the interview must be over. Good day to you, Mr. O'Neil."

((Your choice whether he takes the handshake or not. Whether he does or not, just assume that James walked out afterwards. ))
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top