RP WITH ME!!!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

RP WITH ME!!! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

RP WITH ME!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP WITH ME!!! Empty RP WITH ME!!!

Post by Marcus Dakota Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:04 am

Lol hey everyone I'm back. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Clark and I disappeared from PA in the middle of the summer. A lot of stuff has been going on.. Anyway, I'm kinda free now and I really want to RP. All of my characters are dropped except for Mad and I'm up for anything with him. He's a 19 y/o Wizengamot member and the Supreme (not really) Owner of Eeylops. He's taken by Arabella Granger so he's not up for any relationship-related topics. So post with me!
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

RP WITH ME!!! Empty Re: RP WITH ME!!!

Post by Freyja Podmore Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:09 am

Alexis. And Jake. Cause they're my only grads xD

Oh and Atticus! Cause I need to post with him

I changed Jake up a bit. If you want to read about him, his new app is still in the Creating You Character section of the site :3
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:14 am

Okie dokie! I have two actually three if you don't mind RPing with a 7th year student!

Andrew Darling:
He's a 20 year old gryffindor grad. he doesn't work anywhere yet due to taking care of his siblings James and Leslie. He's very out going and down to earth, he knows Soph and Arabella VERY well!

James Darling:
He's a 18 year old Gryffindor graduate, he might be evil, not deciding on that yet but I ma thinking about it. He's very out-going and down to earth type of guy. He loves reading and is actually very smart then he looks.

Sam Nesbitt:
He's my 7th year Gryffindor, he's very protected of his little sister Sarah and will do anything to keep her safe. He's a pretty good duelist and very skilled in muggle fighting due to being bullied in his muggle school. He's very mature for his age, he's very brave and down to earth type of guy.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:43 am

@Hit: Jake sounds great! Who's starting?
@Sam: I think Marcus and Andrew would definitely get along. Who's starting?
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:49 am

doesn't matter, I'm down with anything!
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:13 am

Woop! Well if you don't mind waiting until tomorrow afternoon, at the lastest, I can start it.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:24 am

Hiya! I have um... *counts for a second* four grads, two of them you already and the other two you don't!

Sophia Granger:
As you know, she's a vampire but there's one thing you don't know about her, she just gotten off a evil spell that Alistair D'Eath put on her. So she's a bit depress over that, seeing how she remembers what she done while she was evil. She's still very sweet and out-going, you know her!

Arabella Granger:
If you don't know her you should be shot! lol jk! but she still the same but worried about her sister.

Lily D'Eath:
One of the good D'Eath's, she very sweet and down to earth but can be very sassy at times. She's very good at desining things and she loves drawing and reading. She's a Ravenclaw graduate.

Leighanna Throne:
she's my oldest grad, she's my 22 year old nurse that works at St. Mungo's hospital. She's very out-going and very down to earth and sweet.

so yeah those are my grad charries so choose who ya want!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:25 am

Scorpius would probably know him since they are about the same age.
They probably wouldn't like each other much, so he'd be a great enemy Very Happy
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:33 am

@Soph: Who's Arabella again? Oh how I kid... But they should definitely have a thread to catch up on their relationship. I'll make it if that's okay.

@Scorpius: Mad would not like Scorpius at ALL. But he could use an enemy so I accept! who's starting?
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:40 am

*gets wand at and shots spell after him before nodding* YAY thankyou love you!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum