The Whomping Willow - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Whomping Willow - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Whomping Willow

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Whomping Willow - Page 3 Empty Re: The Whomping Willow

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:54 pm

Zoe turned her attention from the wolf in front of her to another wolf close by. "Hey Mari."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:03 am

"I'm doing good what about you?"Sophia asked her as her chocolate brown eyes looked at Mariana who was the same color as her. "Hey Mari, how are you?"Sophia asked her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:27 pm

Zoe looked around at Mari. She was still siting close by. "I'm doing pretty good."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:46 am

"That's good Zoe."said Sophia as she barked happily seeing how she couldn't smile. "I been great, I' happy with Danny and nothing could be better."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Zoe nodded. The aubrum head of her raccoon barly moving but just enough to be noticable. "I can only imaige." Zoe finally said. It was all she could think of. There were moments that she hated. Most of her friends were all happy and here she was all alone. It was very frustrating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:24 am

As Sophia sensed that Zoe was upset she barked a Zoe. "Dont worry Zoe, he's out there somewhere you just have to find him."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:57 pm

Zoe snorted. She was just giving up. It wasn't meant to be. She streched her small body again. The last thing she wanted was getting anywhere near that tree. "Ok so, I'm going to go lay down over there. I don't want to go a round with this thing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:30 am

Sophia wagged her tail telling Zoe she understood. "Good idea, I hear that tree not that friendly."said Sophia as she walked beside Zoe small self.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:36 am

Zoe nodded a little. She knew that the movement probabley look pretty funny from someone else's point of view. Zoe lead the way to an open spot far from the tree. She circled around trying to find a good spot to lay down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Sophia followed Zoe to the open far away from the tree. As she circled her spot to find a good place to sit she laid down with her head under her paws.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top