Insane Or Grieving - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Insane Or Grieving  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Insane Or Grieving

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Insane Or Grieving  - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane Or Grieving

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:29 am

"It's a plant, stop talking to it!" she said her voice raised but calm, she could get frustrated very easily, especially when people in her family did supernatural things, just being able to Astral Project freaked her out. "When Father comes to the wake, be nice, it's both of their faults we don't have two parents," she said making sure her blonde-haired sister understood, "Got it?"

“Merlin’s sake, I will talk to a plant if I want to. It’s supposed to help them grow. See it likes me because I talk to it all the time,” said Amelia calmly though she was pissed. She loved plants and plants aren’t that much different from humans. Sometimes she believed they were better than humans. They don’t fight, have wars, kill, and lie or abuse other plants.

“Like I was going to be rude to dad, I’m pissed he didn’t contact us at all but I don’t hate him and I wouldn’t do anything publicly. I have manners you know,” said Amelia narrowing her eyes. She felt a lot more than just a bit insulted. “You know what it’s not always anyone’s fault. Sometimes it’s fate. You can’t stop fate. Sometimes it gets twisted around and things end up going in a full circle,” she said flatly going back to coddling the plant.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Macmillan Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:38 am

She stood up and faced Amelia, and landed a slap across her face, then drew her wand, "I might be your sister, but don't think I won't curse you, because I will" she said her voice quickly going from calm to yelling to sobbing, "You don't have Chlorokinesis , you can't control plants!"

Was a unforgivable curse on a plant illegal? She'd have to find out, "Crucio" she whispered her wand now pointing at the plant, it writhed and squirmed as it was being tortured. She was now sobbing violently and dropped her wand on the cold floor. She sat down on the cold earth and looked at Amelia, "I'm sorry"
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:59 am

Amelia was shocked at first then she was filled with more anger then she had ever felt. There were a lot of things she didn’t stand for. She would not be treated like trash. She deserved respect and when she didn’t get it there was no going back.

“What the bloody hell is wrong with you?!” yelled Amelia her face red with anger. BANG! One of the glass windows shattered. She had lost it.

“Reparo!” casted Amelia at the glass window she had brock.

“Episkey,” casted Amelia at the plant not sure if it would help the plant or not, it was worth a shot. She picked up the pot and started to carry it away to a safer home. “You’ll be alright little guy. I’ll take care you once I ask the professor if he minds if I take care for a while,” cooed amelia.

“Tá mé go bhfuil aon rud fágtha le rá leat. Saoire dom féin, labhairt liom nuair nach bhfuil tú chomh foréigneach,” she called back to her sister in perfect Scottish Gaelic.

((OOC: Translation: I' have nothing left to say to you. Leave me alone, talk to me when you aren't so violent.))
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Macmillan Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:02 am

(Do you mean you want me to stop RPing with you in general? Or like just in IC? Because i can stop being violent if you want?)
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:05 am

((I meant in IC. Sorry if that wasn't clear))
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Macmillan Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:06 am

(Oh ok, I was so scared that I'd insulted you or something. Do you want her to chase after you or something?)
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:16 am

((If you want to))
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect