Lunch Breaks
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lunch Breaks Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lunch Breaks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lunch Breaks Empty Lunch Breaks

Post by Sawyer Weasley Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:29 pm

It had been a looooong morning.

Sawyer really had to adjust. It was like an outside cat suddenly being locked indoors. He was antsy, eager to get out and do something productive, but there was so much preparation to work on. Jack Dyllan had left the paper records in shambles, and Sawyer was unwilling to begin without making sure he had a full view of what he was up against.

However, now was not the time. He was tired and it was lunch time. Much too early for some ale, yes, and he still had work later. A coffee and a grilled cheese with bacon- now, that sounded like the type of pick-me-up he could go for.

He apparated to the Leaky Cauldron and immediately went on to Diagon Alley, strolling down the street and looking for somewhere to get a bite to eat. Sawyer paused outside of Cafe Twin Montez, before stepping inside. He made his way to the bar and a pretty waitress asked for his drink order. "Coffee. Black."
Sawyer Weasley

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Lunch Breaks Empty Re: Lunch Breaks

Post by Hazel Parker Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:58 pm

It was another day when Serena had to come work. She again left her sister Marissa to her neighbour care. She trusted her very much. Before she came to work she gave breakfast her sister and also eat herself too something. When she arrived her she was this time 15 minutes earlier than her first time. It was good thing for her. 20 minutes later the cafe was open and people soon began to come in. She took their orders and also did bring their foods and drinks to them. Her morning was quite busy and there was one hour when she was not busy and she did relax them little.

Soon it was already lunch time. She did stand near that bar thing what was there and waited to people to come in now. When Serena saw someone came to the bar then she asked what he would like to drink. "Oh good, I will be bring it to you soon," she said to him. with smile. She then did some coffee to him and it was black. She did put it on the bar for him. "Oh and what you would like to eat?" she asked from him again with smile.

She lately smiling very much, i guess she liked working here and meet new people. Since had cut her pervious friendships when she finished school, she haven't met very much people after she graduated Hogwarts. She just didn't have time before, her sister just takes too much time of her day. Now she has neighbour who likes to care of her sister when Ser needs to go somewhere.

Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Sawyer knew what a faded smile looked like. In Romania, by the end of the day, all of the interns had them on. They were so thrilled with the work that they were doing, that they wanted to show their appreciation to the experts about getting the chance to be apart of the experience. However, they were too exhausted for it to be sincere. Sawyer had always seemed to be in charge of getting to the interns with the most strained smiles, offering them a chance to take a break or relax to get their spirits up.

This waitress' smile seemed to be like that. He supposed she had been working long, probably dealing with irritable and challenging customers, and was probably supposed to be on her lunch break. He knew that lunch breaks could always be put off when it was busy, and the cafe certainly didn't lack patrons.

He had glanced over the menu. No more grilled cheese sandwiches. Sad. "Hamburger with fries. Everything on it." He paused. "How long have you been working today," he paused, glancing at the waitress' name tag, "Serena?"
Sawyer Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:33 am

Serena did write it down somewhere. "Oh, okay," she said this time without smile. "Couple of hours already," she said still without smile, she would like to relax somewhere and not do orders for costumers but in this cafe, there is no very many waitresses. She did went for couple of seconds to kitchen and told to her who was there what she had to do. She really did want to have lunch break of course because she really did eat something very long time ago.
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:22 am

She moved about, bustling away from him and leaving him alone at the bar. Sawyer's dark eyes fell on a napkin, which he pulled towards him and began ripping into perfect little circles, all the same size. He shrugged it off. He had merely thought to ask when her lunch break was, for he needed some company, but if she was unwilling to speak to him, that was alright too.

She walked by again and he glanced up. One last try, for the sake of having company during lunch. "Will you be going on your lunch break soon? I'd enjoy some company."
Sawyer Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:03 am

Serena thinked for awhile when is her lunch break. The owner of this place never told to her any time when it is, so i guess since she is not busy right now then she can have it. She really needs to eat something. "My lunch break is ... i don't know when actually. But I guess i should have it right now. Since right now this place is not busy and i don't have any orders to make," she said and looked same time around.

She looked into the menu for awhile. She ordered to herself frensh fries and ceasar salat and aslo for drink she orderes black coffee. She needs to stay awake until that place will be closed. She did do herself to then one cup of coffee. She even gave her food order to the kitchen.
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top