It's never best to be alone - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's never best to be alone - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's never best to be alone

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's never best to be alone - Page 2 Empty Re: It's never best to be alone

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Terra studied her face, looking for any kind of reaction she gave to finding out that he was a Werewolf. She really didn't seem to be taking it that hard, she was confused. That was expected from someone who just found out that creatures she didn't believe in were real though. He sighed when she said that she would try to not be afraid of him. That was a relief, really it was, he wouldn't have to worry about her running away or trying to hex him or something now that she knew what he was.

What surprised him now was that she wasn't asking all these different questions about Werewolves, like how they transformed, if they only transformed during the full moon or not and a lot of other things that he probably wouldn't have all the answers too. Don't jinx it! the puppy in his head started to bark at him. He didn't want Noelle to ask anything, it would be a lot of trouble to answer it all. Terra half nodded to himself as he listened to what his wolf side said.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

It's never best to be alone - Page 2 Empty Re: It's never best to be alone

Post by Andrew Carter Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:00 pm

"Em... about these questions in transforming into werewolf, i really don't want to know about it. Maybe one day i will ask about but not today," she said and did sit down there.and She just wanted to sit, she didn't care about that dust on the floor. She may look very girly girl sometimes but she is not girly at all, maybe little. "My mind just can't take that all, i guess so," she said and looked at Terra. "Let's talk about something else than vampiers and werewolfs," she said but she had no idea what that should be.

"But what it should be I don't know," she said honestly and looked little bit around here. She really started now believe in vampieres and werewolfs and she believed that rumor what they had about this place is not true at all. She has been here for wile and the most scarest thing had been is that she get to know that Terra is werewolf. She also tried to think about what they should talk but it was quite hard think to do.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum