The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood

Post by Shay Kendall Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:13 am

“You're right, it is,” Ade agreed, “I´d rather read The Quibbler than this issue. At least it's funny.” Usually Shay liked this teen magazine, but yeah, this issue was full of crap. Maybe they got new editor or something, but Shay forgave them because this magazine had taught her so much useful tricks about fashion, boys etc.

“Amazing,” witch said cheerfully and took her essay from CeCe. She put this away again and stood up, she did it too fast unfortunately and coloured spots appeared everywhere she looked. Adriana waited until spots disappeared and it took some time before she dared to move. Kendall followed Cecelie who was ready to go and waiting for her. The girls went upstairs and Shay was first one to enter their bedroom, but she kept the door open so CeCe could enter too.

Shay sat on her scarlet and golden coloured baldachin bed and took off her school uniform and shoes and put on pajamas. Actually, not pajamas, she slept with old and XXL T-shirt with a picture of vintage styled ballerina doll on top. She then braided her hair into fishtail, because she wasn't planning to wake up with bed hair and she didn't mind curly hair too. Fishtail made nice and natural looking curls Shay found cute.

((OOC: I hope it's okay they went upstairs already. Let's continue this thread here? It would be really short thread if we are going to end this now...))
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twelve Uses of Dragon's Blood

Post by Cecilie Montez Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:43 pm

After Cecilie was finished with her essay they went to the girl bedroom. Shay was first one to enter their bedroom, but she kept the door open so CeCe could enter too.

Cecilie entered to their bedroom and walked to her bed. She took too off her uniform and she did put on her pajamas. Actually one of them what she had taken with her. She left her hair like it was right now, she was to sleepy to do anything with her hair. She did sat on her bad and soon she lied down. She took her blanket over her and tried to get now some sleep.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Shay threw herself down on her bed and stared at the scarlet baldachin bed ceiling for a while. She then crawled under the covers. Ade mumbled quietly, this bed was her best friend, seriously. She closed her eyes, but her brain was too full of weird thoughts and she was not able to turn it off. Shay sighted and started counting sheep, it didn´t work.

“Cece, you still up?”
she whispered, if she wasn’t, Ade wasn’t going to interrupt her, but she wanted someone to talk to. This would probably help her fall asleep too. Then she shouldn’t have to think about boys, classes, food, her parents. She should really write to her parents, they'd certainly like to know how she is doing. Also Shay needed to visit her owl, otherwise she'll be really upset and will refuse to deliver her letters, again.
Oh, and one more question Ade wanted to ask Cecelie about was about: whether they are going to have a substitute teacher tomorrow in Charms, or not? No, not tomorrow, today.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:09 am

Cecilie had too many thought in her mind i guess. She had already tried to count sleeps, but it didn't work too.

"I'm up, haven't fallen asleep yet," she whispered back. She had think of her parents, sister and brother. She didn't had yet problems with boys, i guess soon she will have these problems too. CeCe didn't had any owl, her parents said she don't need that much one but it's not true, she needs one if she wants to write letter to her parents and send it to them. I guess soon they will realase it, when she will pressure them more when she goes back to home on holiday. That's her plan but will it work, we will see about it.

Of course she can ask about it from CeCe.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 am

“Great,” Shay whispered, “I wanted to ask you about today’s potions class. Do we have a substitute teacher? I heard some girl in our common room talking about this.” Adriana ran her hands over her blanket and turned her face so she could face Cece, Shay didn´t really saw her, because the room was so dark. She just felt better talking with someone, if she was able to see them.

“So, you know, since were both up and I don´t really know you, I thought maybe we could play ‘Questions Game’? Basically you just ask me question and I ask you question and you always have to answer me. Even if the question is really personal or something,” Adriana explained. Maybe this game seemed too harsh for CeCe? Girls basically just ‘met’… “Um, but if you want to, we can have change to skip like to questions.”

“I guess you will play? It’s a good way to get to know each other too,
” Ade did not wait for Cecelie’s agreement to play with her, she assumed her roommate didn´t mind playing with her. “I´ll start,” she said and though what she wanted to know about Cecelie. “Oh, I know!” she whispered, “What's your favourite thing about yourself?” “And one more thing, you can not ask me the same question back instantly.”
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:10 pm

"I really don't know. I heard it too from this girls in the common room," CeCe whispered back to her. Also then Cec turned her face to Shay's bed and looked there. She did with no reason.

"Okay, let's play it then,"
She had actually never played that came before with anyone. Let's see how it game ends then. "Sure what ever," Cecilie said when Shay had said, that she will start. "What is my favourite thing about myself?" she thought on her mind. "I guess that em... i really don't know, haven't really thought about it. I will answer to that question some other time," she said and really didn't have no idea what was her favourite thing about herself. "Em.. what about you?" she asked back. Yes of course she heard that she don't need to ask same question back or anything but she was just to busy thinking about that question right now what Shay had asked form her.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:23 am

“Alright, I guess we have then, if you heard it too,” Adriana whispered She saw how CeCe turned her head. “I bet it´s going to be interesting lesson,” she then added. Classes with substitute teachers were always fun.

“Yay!”
Shay whispered cheerfully, when CeCe agreed to play Questions game with her. “Next time, ask new questions,” Adriana begged. “Or this game will be boring, trust me,” she added. With liked lots of things about her, some of her habits were annoying, but Shay liked herself. She was bloody confident. “I think I like my legs, if we talk about our appearance, but I like how positive I am. Life is fun,” she answered. “Alright, this time I´ll ask you questions again, but you have to ask me something too,” Ade whispered. “So, what’s your favourite colour?” it was one classic question, this time Shay was sure CeCe was able to answer her, anyone had favourite colour or colours, right?
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:34 pm

"I guess it will be fun too," she said. Actually yeah lessons with sub teachers were most of times fun ones.

"I will ask this time new question," she said and thought about her favourite colors. "My favourite colors are Red and Purple," she said and now thought about new question. She had nod idea what to ask right now. Actually CeCe really was not that confident like was Shay. "What's your favourite class in here Hogwarts?" she asked very random question right now.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:28 pm

„Yeah, I just want to know, who our sub will be,“ Adriana said. „If it´s some young guy, there is no way lessons sucks, even if we have to do some bloody difficult potion.“ Once Shay had finished this sentence, she heard something that sounded like faint beeps, mix of kitten and owl? “Having fun?” she asked from Cecilia, but when she squinted her eyes a bit, she saw blurry little figure flying above her head. “Unbelievable!” Shay whispered, “who the hell sends you a message, when it´s about five in the morning?” Girl stretched out his hand toward the squeaky owl and crabbed little parchment roll which was attached to the feet of owls. Shay watched beeping little owl flying away and opened the parchment.

“It seems like we have some more time to play our cool game,” Ade laughed, “prof. Milo is probably going to be late, a g a i n and we can show up on his lesson, wearing pajamas. How awesome is that?” Shay tried to stop laughing, “I don´t know about you, but I am definitely going to wear something fun,” not this t-shirt she was wearing now, but something that will count as pajamas. They have pajamas day and substitute teacher on one day, it is going to be some weird and fun day.

“Wait, you asked me, what´s my favorite subjects is, right?” it took some time, but finally Shay decided, “I think it´s charms, it´s interesting and you cant deny, that our teacher is kind of good looking guy too. Mm, but I like potions too. It´s a hard choice. I´ll go with charms this time.” Now she had to come up with something: “Are you going to wear pajamas today?”
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top