Forbidden Forest at night - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forbidden Forest at night - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forbidden Forest at night

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forbidden Forest at night - Page 5 Empty Re: Forbidden Forest at night

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:42 am

Roran scrambled up onto his feet, then walked up next to Zoe Weasley, sitting confortly in one spot watching the wolf and the eagle talk to each other happily
"Nice couple ain't they" he said sweetly as he sat down beside her glancing at them unconfortably
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:09 pm

Mariana looked up and barked as a sign of Hi.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:20 pm

Zoe turned at looked at Roran. "Yea they are. Makes me lonely at times."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:41 am

He looked at her for a few minute and smiled at her thinking of ways he can comfort her, "Reminds me about the time i went out with Sophia....Good Memories" he smirking at Zoe then looked at Mariana
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:20 pm

Zoe sat thinking. "Yea I can imainge." She said as she shook her head. "My problem is that I dont have anyone to compare it with. I think that is why I feel so lonely."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:28 pm

Mariana transformed back into herself and sat on the grass looking at Roran: "Look if you miss Soph you should just tell her that and try to work things out!" said Mariana in advsing tone,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Zoe looked from Mari to Roran. She agreed with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Roran panicked a bit, he hated having to make decision like this again, "I can't if i break up with Nikki. I'll be seen as a jerk to everyone" he said referring to what had happened before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:42 pm

Zoe turned her head to one side. He had a point. "But then again, if you are with someone that you dont truely want to be who is being fair?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:05 pm

"You shouldn't care about what others think.Nikki is a good person and she doesn't deserve your insecure additude.Be true to yourself because if you won't you'll regret your whole life because you weren't." continued Mariana stopping to see if Roran recieved the advise.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top