What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There - Page 3 Empty Re: What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:00 am

"Ok, cool, I won't tell anyone about her, do you like her? Won't you be an auntie?" he said smiling, "That's pretty exciting, isn't it?". He noticed her eyes kind've flashing back and drifting away, his face looked confused he knew he had to know, "Are you ok?" he said.

He hoped she was ok, and din't do anything stupid, "I really like you" he said.

Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There - Page 3 Empty Re: What Is Said At Clock Tower Stays There

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:07 pm

“She’s alright. I don’t know her very well. I know is that she is Scottish and that her father had been a pureblood who decided to marry a muggle woman,” Amelia stated. “I’m fine. It’s nothing that can helped or stopped,” she sighed. She knew he’d ask her what it was but for some reason she trusted him maybe even more then she trusted herself.”

She swore her heart stopped beating for a few seconds there. It hit her like a bomb, she was glad she had enough control not to faint. ‘Love is a complex thing. Race, gender and age don’t matter to it. Whenever it decides to find you, you’re stuck with it. It will show up when you least expect but need it most’; a quote once said by her mum, whom had quoted it from her Aunt Amelia.

“Erm…” she trailed off. She didn’t know to react. The boy was cute and maybe she felt something toward him but she didn’t know what it was. A few weeks ago she had no interest in guys and now she felt something fluttery towards him. What was it? She didn’t know, she made note to ask Claire about it soon, before Claire ended up dead possible somewhere in the Forbidden Forest.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:50 pm

"So... beside it splitting up your soul, is astral projecting fun? It's like seeing the future, it sounds great!" he said this in an almost eager tone, "I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?"

'So, I guess we have DADA tomorrow together' he said, going over his timetable for the fifth years, 'what are you expecting to get for your OWLS?' he said, it was a very touchy subject for him, he didn't like major tests, he had a lot of pressure riding on his back, his mother had worked at the ministry for magic, so did his father, and one of his twin sisters. It was going to be a long year.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:33 pm

"It’s alright. It isn’t as known as ‘seeing’. There is a lot they haven’t explained about it. It’s very touchy. Some people see the future during that time or love ones that have passed on or even see what someone very far away is doing at that very moment,” Amelia said. “Don’t worry I’m not uncomfortable,” she added. She really wasn’t just dumfounded.

“Yup,” she said. “I’m not sure. I’m going to try to get the highest score possible,” she added. She knew she’d be lucky if she didn’t fail her Potions OWLS. Actually she was sure she’d fail that OWL but she knew she could pass the rest with flying colours.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:36 am

(Chad's Outfit)

"Well, of course we are,' he said laughing, "I'll probably do better in DADA, and worst in Potions, how do you do in potions?" he said, in a generally sincere tone. "I think you're great," he said truthfully, usually girls to him were just some items to hit on, but he actually liked Amelia, he genuinely loved being around her, only if he had met her an hour ago.

Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 am

“I suck at Potions along with cooking. Apparently I inherited that from my pa. That Merlin that’s all I inherited from him. Claire looks just like him, Edgar has his temper, and to be honest Drew is nothing like him; that’s totally off topic but whatever,” Amelia said. She wondered how long it would take him to comment on how she always directs the topics back to her family.

She didn’t quite understand the boy yet. Either he was trying to manipulate her or he really liked her. If he liked her so soon he must be the romantic type. She didn’t mind romance just didn’t know what to do with it. It’s not like her father had ever done anything romantic with her mother since she was born, at least since she could remember.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:58 am

"I see, you might not be good in cooking," he said, smiling, "Is it the patience portion of it?" he said grinning. "I'm actually good at cooking, but for some reason I can't follow the steps when it comes to potions." He meant all e said in an romantic way, he wasn't trying to manipulate her, or use her, he just wanted to be with her.

Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:36 am

“My mum says I get to creative. It’s not really a good idea to change the recipes of potions. You can get away with it in cooking not so much with potions,” Amelia said ignore the bit about patience.

“My family’s version of cooking isn’t really real cooking. It’s rather barbaric most of the time unless it was a holiday when my mum would cook real food not something with sheep internals or something like that. Since my mum doesn’t have to cater to Edgar or my father anymore we get to eat real food. People wonder why I can stomach the most disgusting food we get here; I’d like them to try to stomach my Scottish grandmother’s sheep stew. I don’t know how the old witch is still alive with her cooking, it much not matter since all Scottish cooking is an inquired taste. Don’t get me started about table manners. My mum calls Edgar, my dad and Claire barbarians at the table. Drew and I at least use a fork and knife,” she said rather rapidly her Scottish accent coming out a bit, slurring a few words.

“I have to go. I need to get some sleep. Looking forward to seeing you in DADA tomorrow,” she said with her Scottish accent still clearly in her voice. She didn’t really notice she was speaking with it. Then in a blink of an eye she had swiped up her book bag and was gone without another word.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:43 am

"Ok, bye" he said, she was gone in a blink of an eye, and he blinked about 10 times continuously. He pondered over his night, he had met a pretty girl, who he respected, she was stern and he loved that in a girl. He had met a funny girl. She seemed like she could be sarcastic, he enjoyed sarcasm, it was the only thing he understood and had grown up with.
And finally she had seemed like an angel. She listened to him speak, as he did to her. She didn't run away at the sight of him as most did at the thought of that he was going to prank them. She was everything he looked for in a girl, and he couldn't wait to see her tomorrow.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:30 pm

((Closed))
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top