Gryffindor Common Room - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room - Page 8 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:14 pm

He ignored her watching the fireplace with his eyes then looked down at his hand playing with the snitch and catching it every once in a while, "Hello" he finally replied, his voice dull and unhappy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:14 pm

Sophia nodded and went back to reading her book. That was fine if Roran didn't want to talk to her, she was upset alittle that he not talking to her but other then that she is happy all of her other friends welcome her back with open arms.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:43 pm

He tried to calm himself down, taking a huge breath then realeased it, "i've been meaning to ask you one question" Roran asked her, his voice fighting to keep calm and casual as he walked over to her to sit beside her not noticing that they were so close together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:12 pm

Sophia put down her book and looked at him. "Ok, what question would you like to ask me?"Sophia asked him as she noticed the were really close together in one chair.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:07 pm

He stared at her for a few minute then sighed before questioning her, "Do you hate me Sophia? . I just want to ask you that question " his voice pleading with sadness inside.

Last edited by Roran Cullen on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:19 am

(Danny was there the whole time. He was observing the forest for a report. He cut his focus on the project and turned around.) "Woah," he said looking at Roran with one eye opened and another one almost closed [O_o] noticing something "wow."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:43 pm

Sophia looked at him and laughed. "Sorry, but no I don't hate you why would you such a silly question like that?"Sophia asked him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:36 pm

(Danny cotninued then to research the forest.) "I have been up for 14 hours just to look at this forest..." he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:09 pm

He was going to ask her out, but something seem to be distracting him but then he decided to spill it out, "I dunno i wanted to ask you out" he said quickly kissing her ligthly on the lips for a few minute.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:34 pm

"Oh my god Andrian MAKE UP YOUR MIND" he exclaimed now angry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top