I just need to be alone
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I just need to be alone Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I just need to be alone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I just need to be alone Empty I just need to be alone

Post by Drew Aritza Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:33 am

It was late at night, past normal bedtime for student in Hogwart. Usually the common room was locked so no student could sneak outside. But apparently Caiden managed to sneak out of the common room through the front door. It seem that they forgot to lock it today. Caiden winced quietly as he closed the door behind him, slowly to avoid shooting pain into his arm. 'Where do you think your going?' said one of the portrait behind him. 'Just for a walk, i'll be quick. So shut your yap before I get back,' said Caiden cooly. He looked back at the eerie looking door behind him and jogged up quickly up the stairs. He paused at the end of the stairs and peaked through both corridor, to make sure there were no prefect peaking around. Then dashed the corridor as quickly as he could, limping as he ascended another flight of stairs, through the gate into the court yard. As he got to the lake his yelped in pain as a jolt of pain shot up the backside of his leg as he was walking a bit too fast for his liking. Caiden leaned against the tree and stood there for a second waiting for the pain subsided. Breathing heavily, he slowly pulled the top of his pant open and looked at the massive blue bruise he had on his leg from getting beaten up yesterday. He gasped in pain and began to look up at the lake, limping and using the tree to support him as he tried to find a good spot to sit and look at the lake.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

I just need to be alone Empty Re: I just need to be alone

Post by Austin Lockwood Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:43 am

It wasn't even midnight and Kiara was already breaking half the school rules by being out pass curfew. But honestly she didn't care it wasn't like she got caught anyways by the prefects or the teachers. As she walked out the Gryffindor Tower she quietly snuck down the stairs and down to the Entrance hall and into the kitchen to get some snacks before heading out the lake. As she packed some snacks in her little picinic basket Kiara opened the door of the portrait and peeked out looking around for prefects and teachers before running out the door and towards the Entrance Hall. As she snuck out the entrance hall doors she sighed to herself and laughed to herself. "Haha suckers."said Kiara to herself as she adjusted her basket and made her way towards the lake.

Kiara loved going to the lake and looking at the moon and the stars but not many people knew that she did. As she made it to the lake she stopped as she seen a boy limping and looked like he was in alot of pain. "Um... not trying to intrude, but are you ok?"Kiara asked him softly.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Why was Caiden limping? It was because he was beaten up badly in a slytherin in a bathroom which was forbidden for any student to enter. With a grunt he sat himself underneath the tree, parking himself parallel to the tree. Another jolt of pain blasted through him, this time from his back leg into his lower back. Caiden yelped and groaned quietly, doing his best to control his breathing. He stared into the lake, watching as the moon light shone on the lake. How can something so beautiful be in a world full of pain. He wondered to himself. He took a deep breath and sighed, he was graceful to have something so beautiful to look at when everything in his world was dark. Guess that what made life more easier to be in. There was always something there or someone there to make life worth it. I mean he was still here right? - Right! hehe I am joking. Caiden was at peace and felt numb to the pain that was shooting through him right now until suddenly he heard a girl speaking to him. 'Hm?' he rose his eyebrows and looked at the girl and started to panic a little bit. 'I am fine,' he lied, turning away from her to avoid her finding out that he had bruises on his eyes. Just leave me alone!!!
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Kiare looked at him with a mixture of hurt and anger in her eyes. "Fine I was trying to help you, I hope you got what you deserved!"said Kiara walking away from him. Kiara knew that sounded rude and mean but he did snap at her when she was trying to be nice to him. After all, he was a Slytherin Kiara seen him around school and in a couple of her classes. If you had the same classes together you pretty much knew what houses people were in cause you seen them almost everyday. That was the thing about Hogwarts, everyone knew everything so there wasn't really any hiding.

Walking over towards her favorite tree by the lake Kiara gotten her blanket out from her picnic basket and laid it down before flopping down on it. Taking the she gotten from the kitchen she laid them on the blanket one by one. To bad Atticus wasn't here, they used to do this all the time when they could. Smiling to herself Kiara looked at the beautiful lake and sighed. This was her last year here, no more coming back after the summer like she did for the pass seven years of her life. It was a bit shocking but scary at the same time for her.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:27 am

Caiden rosed his eyebrows and looked at the girl who had stormed off, hurt from him snapping at her. He watched as she disappeared around the lake til he couldn't see her again. He sighed and turned his head to the lake and gazed into it. I better go and see if shes okay and apologize. He rather not be like the other slytherin in his house, mean and cold hearted. Caiden was not like the other Slytherin, and he would sometime question himself about how and why was he in their house. Caiden took a deep breath and sighed again, then slowly got up on his feets. 'Ahhhaha,' he screamed falling on,to his side in result from another pain shooting through his back leg. Caiden tried once again and pushed himself off his side and successfully found hit footing on the ground again. 'So far so good,' he grinned to himself, trying to make light of the situatuon. He limped his way to the direction where he watched the girl walked off too and made his way there. Caiden couldn't take it any longer, he couldn't make it any longer. So looked around for somewhere to chill and found a spot beneath the tree. Sweating and breathing heavily he pushed himself towards the tree and collapsed on the ground in front of him and screamed in pain at the impact of the ground hitting his bruises on his arm.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:31 am

Hearing a scream from the hurt limping boy Kiaara looked up and seen he was on the ground not to far from where she was at. She didn't care if he told her off again, he needed help. Getting up from her spot she ran over towards him and kneeled down beside him. "Look I don't know what happened to you, but at lease let me help you, I learned a couple of healing spells by Sophia who's a healer at St. Mungo's seeing how I'm a intern there."said Kiara softly. "After I heal you, I'll leave you alone but I can't stand to see people in pain."said Kiara honestly. It looked like he was in serious pain, Kiara wondered what happened to him. Whatever happened to him, he looked down right horrible. She didn't mean that in a bad way, but it was honesty which was what Kiara was best known for. Kiara believed honesty was the key to everything, without it your just a liar which was what Kiara hated. Although that wasn't important right now, all that mattered now was helping this boy.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:49 am

Caiden laid on the ground rolling, grasping his back leg to lessen the pain. When suddenly he heard gentle footsteps approaching rapidly towards him. Let me help you, I can't stand to see anyone in pain the girl begged, kneeling beside him. Caiden looked up at her with his puffy red eyes.He gulped and wiped the sweat from his head with the sleeve of his shirt and nodded. 'Okay,' he spoke, grabbing her hands in his. 'Please do it quickly,' he grunted, pushing himself into a sitting position. Honestly, Caiden couldn't stand this pain, every pain in his body was excruciating. He couldn't even move a muscle, it hurt so much. He wanted very badly for this pain to go away. Caiden was glad this girl came to his aid, to heal him it saved him from heading to the nurse in Hogwart which would of probably question him about his bruises.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:52 am

Kiara nodded and gotten out her wand and pointed it at him. "Frendo!"said Kiara softly as the spell came out healing his bruises that he had on him. "This might hurt alittle, but this will help that leg of yours!"said Kiara softly. "Episkey!"said Kiara softly pointing her wand to his leg healing it. Seeing that he was all healed Kiara pocketed her wand back into her Gryffindor robe. "There you go, your all healed again."said Kiara softly as she looked at him softly. "Although you might want to keep it easily on that leg of ours."said Kiara. "I'm Kiara, Kiara Lawrence although you probably don't want to know that."said Kiara softly. "I got some good from the kitchen, they gave me to much do you want some?"Kiara asked him.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Caiden remained calm and sat down patiently as he let the girl do her stuff over him. Caiden sighed with relief as he felt himself healing from one of her spell. 'T-t-thanks,' he found himself accidentally stuttering. Caiden was now feeling new and fresh now, the pain that once viciously attacked him was now gone. Caiden looked around his body and started to check out her work on him and smiled, gleefully at her and chuckled. He wanted to throw himself at her but kept his arm to himself. He didn't know why but he did. 'Kiara,' he tried the name out for himself and trying his best to remember the girl name. He could vaguely remember her, she was one of the older girls in Gryffindor. He had bumped into her on the way to the Gryffindor Dorm as he was leading his friend Damitrius back. 'Sure what do you have?' he asked. 'I am starving, he grinned.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Kiara nodded and smiled. "No problem, always willing to help a fellow Hogwarts student."said Kiara softly. "You know if you ever get hurt like this again, you can always come to me to heal you."said Kiara softly. Kiara chuckled when he said he was straving. "Well come eat silly, I have basically everything from sandwhiches to pumpkin pastries. "said Kiara. Grabbing a sandwhich Kiara took a bit of it and took out a jug of pumpki juice and set it on the blanket. "I know it might sound weird but I always do this at night."said Kaira softly. Kiara knew it was dangerous and her friends and Atticus didn't want her to be out here, but Kiara loved it out here at night.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum