The Last Day of Term Feast - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Last Day of Term Feast - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Last Day of Term Feast

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Day of Term Feast - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Day of Term Feast

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:31 am

"I'm...I'm so sorry..." Nikki replied back with telepathy and had another sip of her drink.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 am

Andrian kept his temptation to sit next to Nikki calm, because he didn't wanna offend Emily again but again it would offend Nikki if he stayed afar "What should i do?" Andrian thought to himself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:55 am

Nikki who began to become bored and lonely because no-one was sitting next to her or the opposite of her. "Could use a friend...and desert..." Nikki mumbled to herself and leaned on the table.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:07 pm

"Ok everyone. Lets calm down for a minute." Zoe stood up between the tables. Things were really begining to get out of hand. "Everyone needs to relax. Look this is the end of the year. We should be having a good time and not fighting. It will be a little bit before we are all back together again." Zoe tired to help. She wasnt sure if it would work or not. She looked from Andrian to Nikki to Emily to Mari and back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:35 pm

"You're right Zoe." Emily replied "I'm ruining everyone's evening. Probably I should go." she said, and got up, heading to the Entrance Hall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Mariana grabbed Emily: "No We want to help you!" said Mariana pulling Emily go and looking at Emily said: "If you go I swear I will ruin personally evening to everyone!" she added in case Emily was ready to give her an argument. "Take some tea!" she said gently placing tea under her nose,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:57 pm

"Emily I didnt mean that you were ruining anyones evening. I was just saying that we shouldnt be having a bad night. We should be enjoying tonight. Now come and sit and drink. Now, please." Zoe pleaded and tried to make her understand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:38 pm

Roran raised his voice to stop all the arguement, and stood from his seat, "Why, don't you all shut the hell up and enjoy this feast for merlin beard" he roared angrily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:57 pm

"I know Zoe, Mari." she said, drinking her tea "I'm sorry. I didn't mean you guys said that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:30 pm

Mariana rooled her eyes at Andrian's direction and took some tea.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top