Common Room. - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Common Room. - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Common Room.

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Common Room. - Page 25 Empty Re: Common Room.

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:38 pm

Hafiz entered the room with tired face. he watched everyone in the common room and everyone in the commn room watched him back. he do not know where to sit so he wait someone that will invite to sit with any of them. he would be pleased
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:44 pm

Darren watched as a new person entered the common room, unlike the new blondie, he didnt seem so full of himself. "Hello" he said quite boredly.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:48 pm

as Hafiz watch Darren, his face cheered up. he pace to Darren and say "Hye call me Hafiz or Deen.. we've met before.. and not just before, bt before before before". he quite confused what he had said but he hopped that Darren would understand
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Aminia looked at Darren, "You lie, I can see it in your face. What's going on? I've been okay." She looked at the new person, "Hello" she smiled.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:02 pm

Hafiz smiled sweetly back to Aminia.. he say "hye there! nice to meet you!" they shake hands. but he accidentally grip a bit tight at her hand.. he say "im sorry.. here, take this chocolate.. i make it my self. it is delicious. belive me". he smiled
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:03 pm

Darren raised his eyebrows at Hafiz, not understanding at all. "Ok.. Deen" he said, not remembring him. He turned to Aminia. "Its quite a long story Ami.." he muttered.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:54 am

She looked at her book then Darren she closes the book "I have time!" she looks at Deen, "Thanks" she grabs the chocolate and try's it "Very good, thank you!" she smiles and then turns back to Darren, "I still have time."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:30 am

Darren smiled but said nothing, "Its really boring" he muttered. "What have you been up to?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:32 am

Sue was really amazed how nowadays un-evil and generous people were sorted in Slytherin. Apparently it seemed that she was the only evil person left. So trying to be good and cheerful she said, "Hello Deen! I'm Sue.". Then turning to Aminia she said, "Hey Ami, long time no see, how've you been?"
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:36 am

Darren mimicked Sue in a high pitched voice.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top