Getting back into the world
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting back into the world Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting back into the world

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting back into the world Empty Getting back into the world

Post by Yukio Moon Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:03 am

Yukio was going to look for work at a local Cafe, being that many people usually do " secret jobs " that were under the table. But he was a Private Detective from Japan, working as a fence and trying to be the owner of a shop in Dungeon Alley. But he decided to see if anyone needed some help, or if he could find someone to play around with. Digging his hands into the pockets of his trench coats, as he looked around for something interesting. He grabbed a pen out of his coat pocket, spinning it in his hand as it looked like a blur in between his fingers. " Never a dull moment, life is so hard, yet very simple " Speaking to himself, as he trying to think of a few things.
Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Getting back into the world Empty Re: Getting back into the world

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:16 am

Today was Sophia's day off, much to her dismay but Khaat told her she was working to much and she needed a break from work. Working was helping her get over her evil side that was trying to show. She haven't had the evil Sophia come out yet, which was good she hated what she did because of her. She did so many horrible things, she just couldn't beleive it was her who done it. She knew it was her but wasn't her at the same time which just made things worse.

Walking boredly around Diagon Alley Sophia looked around for something to do but then stop as her stomach growled. Laughing her tinkling bell laugh Sophia shook her head. "I guess alittle food, will be nice!"said Sophia to herself chuckling. Deciding to head to Twin Montez seeing how she haven't been there in awhile. As she pushed opened the bell tinkled above her head making her smile. Taking a seat by the booth in the window she waited for someone to take her order.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Moon Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:58 am

Yukio would stare at a women that walked through the door, and decided to ask for help. But really it was a way to get to know her, and make friends. So walking up to her, and gave her a soft smile, but he looked confused because he was trying to be a tourist. " Umm.....excuse me, Miss....I'm new to this part of London, I'm from Japan magical distract but this is much more different then there. Oh pardon my words, My name is Yukio Moon and please don't think I'm a weirdo " Bowing to her, hopefully she would try to help him out, even giving her his charming smile to look pleasant.
Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:14 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and shook her head. "I don't think your a weirdo, I deal with weirdos everyday and your not that!"said Sophia softly. "So need some help around here huh? Well... your in luck I know this place like the back of my hand!"said Sophia chuckling. "Nice to meet you Yukio I'm Sophia, Sophia Granger."said Sophia sticking out her hand for him to shake. "Maybe I can show you around some more, if you like I can show you St.Mungo's where I work and alot more consider me your tourist!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Moon Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:36 am

Yukio looked at the hand that extended out to him, he was new to him. Instead he took her hand as he brought it up to his lips, kissing the top of her knuckles like a gentlemen. Blushing abit at his actions, but that was what his mother taught him to do, when he met a women. " Thank you for your words, Miss. Sophia and I would love to take you up on your offer. I need to know my way around here, there are plenty of things that I need to get done. So learning from you would be a interesting way to scout out everything, but don't you need to eat first? " He asked politely and respectfully.
Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:10 pm

"Why aren't you just a gentlemen!"said Sophia giving him her famous soft warm smile that everyone loved. "My pleasure, just helping a fellow wizard out!"said Sophia winking at him and chuckling. When he asked if she wanted to eat first Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Oh yes of course, silly me I completely forgot!"said Sophia shaking her head. "Are you hungry? I can get you something if you like I know this place quite well so I know what's good."said Sophia softly.

"So your from Japan huh, what's it's like there? I never been there but I read about it and I think it's interesting."said Sophia softly. "Sorry you probably think I'm a weirdo now, I'm a bit of a bookworm."said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top