Let's Outrun These Problems - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let's Outrun These Problems - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let's Outrun These Problems

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's Outrun These Problems - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Outrun These Problems

Post by Dory Le Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:36 am

He spoke of appreciating Astoria, which Frank usually did- when someone attempted to defile her name. When no one was tearing down Astoria, though, Franki was always sure to volunteer. When everyone thought the world of Astoria, Franki couldn't summon a single happy though. When Astoria was torn down, Franki would fight for her mother's honor.

Such was the complicated nature of the female teenager.

He continued to speak and she shrugged. "I have friends, sure, but I don't necessarily like them all the time." She smirked. "Y'know?"
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Piper Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:03 am

Joseph nodded. He knew what it was like. He basically was relatable to anyone. He looks at Frank and smiles. "So you don't mind being here rather than with friends?" He chuckled and reached for his firewhiskey. Joseph drank a couple more gulps and looked back at Franki. "You mind if I ask you your last name? If it's not too personal." He shrugged and looked at the bar wall.
Joseph Piper
Joseph Piper
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:47 am

"Yes," Franki responded, almost too enthusiastically. A pink tinge spread across her nose, very much akin to the way her father blushed. She had to check herself, for it would not do to spill her entire disposition to a stranger and have it known that Franki Malfoy had no friends. "It's just... a nice change of pace. Y'know?" She shrugged nonchalantly.

He asked for her last name and Franki ran her tongue over her teeth indecisively. She was comforted by this man and she wanted to feel free from her family. Suddenly, she spouted, "Delacour." Her friend Gisele appeared before her eyes, and she stuck with her surname. She smiled. "Franki Delacour."

((PLOT TWIST))
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Piper Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:34 am

Joseph smiled. "Yes, I understand." He reached for his firewhiskey and drank the remaining of it. Something about Franki caught Joseph's eye. She was very pretty and she looked a slight bit older that a student at Hogwarts. Not that Joseph approached her only for the purpose of hitting on her, because that wasn't his reason. She looked lonely. That's all.

Joseph nodded. "Franki Delacour. That's sounds very nice." He looked down at the empty bottle in his hands, slightly disappointed that he finished it so early. "Mine is Piper. Joseph Piper. I like it. It has a nice ring to it. Don't you think?" He looked at Franki and gave her a smile.
Joseph Piper
Joseph Piper
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:21 am

Apparently Delacour suited her. She'd have to tell Gisele that if she ever just gave up and married her, she would take on her name. A small smile twisted on Franki's face at the thought of the conversation. The shy Ravenclaw girl would get a kick out of it, especially since she had finally come out of the closet to Franki- well, to be honest, Franki had pretty forcefully drug her out off it.

She suddenly remembered to tune into him, so caught up in the thought of her friend she was, and she smiled at him, nodding. "Yes, I like it very much. It fits you, too." She smiled, sipping her drink and looking up at him.
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Piper Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:51 am

OOC: Omfg actual really late reply from the worst rp partner evar

Joseph smiled at her. He was being polite although his senses told him something was off. Her beauty is probably what attracted him to her. He felt odd saying that seeing as he was older than her, not that age mattered so much to him. He looked at his bottle of firewhisky longing for more. He turned his attention back to Franki.

"Why thank you, Franki. I liked it. My sister didn't like hers or mine. But she's picky." He smiled a genuine smile at her. "You've got any brothers or sisters?"
Joseph Piper
Joseph Piper
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:37 am

((OOC: Don't worry dear!))

"Yeah," she said. "I have one of each. My brother is perpetually melancholy and my sister is unforgivably pretentious." She let out a sigh. "Family's family so I suppose I shouldn't complain... But that's never stopped me before." She laughed, raising her glass of Butterbeer to her lips and taking in another long drink.

Ah, the warmth!

She glanced over at the man. "What do you do? I mean... Work. Do you work?" She turned a bit pink at the stupid question, but did nothing to amend it, simply drinking more.
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top