Roran Hale's Apartment - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roran Hale's Apartment - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roran Hale's Apartment

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roran Hale's Apartment - Page 20 Empty Re: Roran Hale's Apartment

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:51 pm

Mariana left children in the room and went back down: "Yes what Zoe said.Tell me Liz what excatly Draco wants with kids?" she asked worried a bit.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:35 pm

"He can't do anything to you." Emily said "We'll kick is a** if he does." she smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:13 pm

"He wants to raise them by how he was and probably become death eater like him and probably turn them into the right Malfoy way." Elizabeth answers Mariana question.

"I am 17 years old, Danny but I don't want to fight him as he has hurt me enough and pregnant again." Elizabeth said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:10 pm

"We won't let him get near you, Liz." Emily hugged her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Mariana thought about the kids: "I am thinking of a way to put kids away from his reach!" thought Mariana on loud.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:40 am

He sighed hating how his house always became a dicussing area, but pushed the subject out of his mind as he walked over his children who were still playing with each other.
"Daddy, Are you okay" Alexia asked sitting beside her father Roran who was laying quietly.
Roran looked down at his daugther and gave her a crooked smile, "I'm fine darling" his smile turned into a half smile wrapping his arm around while she stared blankly at the pool "Daddy?" Alexia asked in a low quiet tone looking at him again
"Yes Darling?" Roran said staring blankly at the pool like she did before
"Is mommy ever coming back with Daddy" she said, her voice pleading and sadness was heard in her voice

This made him think for a while before answering her, "I don't know sweetie. I hope we can works things out" he replied, his voice unreapentant looking down at her now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:12 pm

Mariana listened hopefully to the conversation.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:11 pm

Alexia had tears running down her cheek crying because she wanted him back, "Why did you divorce in the first place?" she asked him staring blankly at the pool as the daytime turned into nighttime
"Sweetie, Don't worry. Come on it time for bed" he smiled at her wiping her tears away then held her hand as he walked her back up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Mariana listened now a bit nervously.She took Daryn and Daniel to bed.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:20 am

"I'm hungry" Alexia complained realeasing from her fathers grip's crossing her arms with a pout on her face which made Roran laughed then heaved her up on his shoulder
"Thanks for reminding me sweetie" he gently put her on his shoulder, walking to his room putting her down allowing her to open the key. She flicked her wrist and the door began to open and she gave him the key back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top